**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Eve would have been cooked Drake

Dem brickhouse stallions wouldn't be outchea pump faking

Last edited:
@ernestbaker: ************* don't even know how ugly ****'s about to get

I know he an OVO affiliate or whatever, but this ***** been hyping **** up the whole time this **** been going on. Like he gonna be on the front lines or something. :lol:

I'm saying though. :lol:

Literally NOTHING has happened and this dude is still yappin' like something amazing is right around the corner.

A+ troll game.

I can hear Ebro tomorrow, its not Meeks fault, they told him it was going to be ready by the time he was going to perform but he waited and waited and waited and nothing came so he said **** it and went on stage without it.

Last edited:
This beef over.  Meek wasnt really bout no action, just wanted to get his Tweets up 
mean.gif

Im not saying its over until after Monday OVO fest. If we get nothing between now and then.... its over 4sure

Meek Mill corny as **** man....

wanna start some ****.... act like some student of hip hop.... then play it off like nothing ever happened 

posting money pics and freestyles with other sweaty, shirtless corn nuggets while his career being put on trial 

Meek Mills is completely wack

I actually was believing for a second that he was gonna surprise me and come with some heat, on that real hip hop ish.

Don't know why I even gave this fool an ounce of my respect. If he doesn't come with one of the best diss records ever, I'm erasing him from my memory completely

Back
Top Bottom