**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

yea thats it im done defending meek i dont even care if dude comes back with the hottest diss in the world. His time frame to respond is over especially after drake dropped 2 in 3 days 

meek you a ***** bruh 

I just listened to this **** 3x and every time I smh at meek. Drake battle bars is light and he sounded mad uncomfortable but no reason he should've went 2 times back to back. He gets points for that ****.

its definitely not no ether (Takeover > ether btw) but its not drakes turn to respond, yet Tweet mills who is suppose to be the battle rapper and creator of the issue isnt swinging.

Getting hit with weak jabs > not swinging

Takeover > ether? Are you stupid, my G?

laugh.gif

Willo @mysneakerheads
Flex still refreshing his gmail every 2 mins

I like both Meek's and Drake's music but Drake destroyed him with this second diss. I thought the first diss song was garbage. If you're a person who doesn't like the second diss I think you're just a Drake hater. Drake voice is always going to sound weak... that's just his flow. Meek gotta respond with something though

TRIGGER FINGERS TURNED TO TWITTER FINGERS

YOU GETTING BODIED BY A SINGING *****

I WAITED 4 DAYS WHERE YALL AT

Naymond needs to drop something TODAY.

Tweet in a no win situation right now, if he don't drop anything he's getting slandered ever harder and if he does and it isn't absolute fire, even worse.

Last edited:
the best possible outcome is if we never have to hear Meek again.

not even a drake rider.

just cant stand meek yelling at me all the time.

Just a reminder...

Everyone counted Nas out too after Jay dropped Takeover...

Then Nas dropped Hiroshima bomb... and it was over from there.

Just saying.

Yes Tweet Mill is looking bad right now, but I wouldn't count him out... just yet!

Back
Top Bottom