**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Will Nicki be willing to burn that bridge to the ground doe.?

I mean a move like that might cause some of their mutual friends like Wayne to turn on her

if thats really her man you gotta ride to the death

Meek would have to get the inside scoop from Nicki and then go in

Nicki has footage and evidence of Drake from wayyyy back throughout they careers im sure

and if Nicki has some ether like the ODB Jr pic it will be interesting :lol:

they just saying anything to see what sticks

but wont talk about how biggie never responded to pacs diss 

except with a corny "if faith had twins she'd probably have 2 pacs"

biggie responded.

thats why pacs dead.

:nerd:

:lol: imagine drake goes missing because meek cant come up with anything and he dont want #3.:wow:

lmaoo dudes is dumb dawg. 'who shot ya' ring a bell?

pac got lit up twice

I'll never understand why people say there's nothing he can say about Drake. There's so much **** he can say.

All the **** that Drake said was well known doesn't mean it wasn't hot. Meek needs to hire someone to write a mean diss for him.

Meeks drowning in that baby lotion
laugh.gif

Correct. Hov was on two Drake albums. Drake should've kept his mouth shut because Hov doesn't appear on albums often let alone twice for the same artist.

Not everything has to be Kumbaya, but IMO Hov (even Nas to a certain extent) are not to be mentioned by the younger rappers.

I just can't see this logic in such a competitive sport.

None of these dudes really know each other. If you ain't on the same team, you can get it. Especially if it's just rap beef and not street ****.
Nas didn't pick that battle with jay. Jay kept baiting him for years...simply because he was the only guy considered to be his contemporary in the city and he wanted to test that.

That's real rap. I'm sorry man. The battle is of the essence of this shot. I don't care for that "let's everybody be friends and collaborate all the time" ****.

Last edited:

was just about to post that.
i dont understand anything anymore.
anyone see a pig fly today?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom