**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

"he acting like nicki" 
roll.gif

He should've dropped a quick 8-12 bar diss at Drake while he was in TO.

That would've at least bought him some time until he drops an official response.

.. If and when Meek replies, I really hope he used this vacation to pen like 5 diss records

its getting serious out here for him :smh: ...

So this ***** really think this **** just about to fade away?

Is the public really that gullible?

Drake came with some heat. Meek better be enlisting Donald glover (big ghostfase) b/c i know son has libraries full of Drake disses.

Donald glover (big ghostfase) b/c i know son has libraries full of Drake disses.

????
what?

The Internet character behind big ghost chronicles. Dude hates Drake and other soft rappers and he is hilarious.

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just read IYRTITL off his blog just now holy **** my dude ETHERED drake :rofl:

meek need to reachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh asap :rofl:

dam i forgot about bigghost dude was poppin around 2011-2012 right whatever happen to dude?

was it ever proven that it was Donald Glover, i know that was the rumor but I don't remember if it was proven or not

I made a thread about it and people made some interesting discoveries.

The title is big ghostfase= Donald glover?

Donald glover (big ghostfase) b/c i know son has libraries full of Drake disses.

????
what?

The Internet character behind big ghost chronicles. Dude hates Drake and other soft rappers and he is hilarious.

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just read IYRTITL off his blog just now holy **** my dude ETHERED drake :rofl:

meek need to reachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh asap :rofl:

dam i forgot about bigghost dude was poppin around 2011-2012 right whatever happen to dude?
Honestly that was more of the respectful ones towards drake
U gotta read the take care review
U will ******* DIE :lol:
NWTS review is lulz too

I made a thread about it and people made some interesting discoveries.

The title is big ghostfase= Donald glover?
I doubt Donald Glover is Big Ghostfase considering Big Ghostfase would probably go in on the type of music Donald Glover makes...

I like some of his music though. Dude was on Breakfast Club saying he didn't know if he was homosexual though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Apollo Creed rolling over in his grave right now.

Gonna be reduced to going back to Smack Rap Battles soon.

Back
Top Bottom