**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I'm convinced a lot of yall got bullied in high school by a dude just like Meek, going all out the way to protect Aubrey and his feelings. He's so relatable... guess yall relate to getting slapped and pissed on too. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back to back>Wanna Know>>>Charged Up

@Pastor GLO these young street dudes still gonna rock with son as long as he keep preaching to em. I see it on my tl already they posting his lyrics etc. Drake benefited fr this as he has free promo to drop a album that qm probably been finished penning.
if dudes switched up on jeezy , you dont think it can happen to meek?

[@=/u/171782/Pastor-GLO]@Pastor GLO[/@] these young street dudes still gonna rock with son as long as he keep preaching to em. I see it on my tl already they posting his lyrics etc. Drake benefited fr this as he has free promo to drop a album that qm probably been finished penning.
if dudes switched up on jeezy , you dont think it can happen to meek?
I ain't switched up **** on jeezy
He still that *****
He just don't put out to much **** that knock anymore
Truth be told though
After tm101
He coulda never dropped again and would be satisfied by just that album
And that corporate thuggin verse :pimp:

This thread is moving to fast for me. We should take things a little slower.
We need more "in your face" lyrics. I'm tired of the sneak disses and inside jokes.
Let's hear some thug ****

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford Nah the reference tracks is all I needed for my hate b. No one can ever to my face tell me he's the best that's all I needed for my argument. But this was a L for meek once he spewed that ****. He just digging himself deeper in the more this carries out. Son called a dude out on not writing and the internet got to making memes about how many Grammies he got and who's richer. I want Aubrey to address the qm situation.

Brah listen to yourself B. You so in your feels you can't see how much of a hater you look like

You were in the Drake thread hating throwing around a ton strawman arguments about Drake fans this, and Drake fans that. Arguing **** that was never said

What's the problem, because the Drake fans on NT have keep his thread going so long, that folk cop it up nicely in thread supporting Drake? Huh what?

NO Drake fans go invade other threads talking up Drake, or talking down other artist

Dudes like you come into the Drake fan thread to throw shade at Drake and complain about people that like his music

You can't see what kind of stupid hater **** that is. Do you vacation in Cancun to complain about Latinos too?

Like I said when this all began, there I tons of **** everyone accepts from tons of rappers. But for some reason you carry around this irrational dislike for dude and search for anything that confirms it

Worst, you're arrogant enough to get mad at dudes that just so happen to not share your point of view

So congrats brah, no other person as embodied Meek's sucka in his feels moves more than you on this board.

You're not spitting fact, you just got an opinion. A hateful one

So just keep it #1hunna with yourself and everyone else

I ain't switched up **** on jeezy
He still that *****
He just don't put out to much **** that knock anymore
Truth be told though
After tm101
He coulda never dropped again and would be satisfied by just that album
And that corporate thuggin verse
pimp.gif
lol nah he still talking bout the same **** he been talking about

gucci just finished him

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford captain of the drake train. Like I said u can't call meek diss weak if u was hyping up charged up, dudes had drake winning before this started. I said drake took the mediocre battle rap W but ***** u been in the meek mill thread the last 2 days hating ya *** off. I visit every thread on nt to listen to the music and even dudes I don't like I might change my mind, its happened before. But dudes in y'all thread are literally the most delusional dudes ever even worse than the kanye thread. U see how them ****** reacted to hotline bling? I ran that **** back twice thinking I was def or something, that ***** can let q Miller right on video and ya still gonna "IDC as long as the music Good".

pastor glo pastor glo Dudes was still rocking with jeezy after he threw shots at Ross, Ross went directly at him and he disappeared. I stopped rocking with son after I peeped his game. Dissing Gucci n on on the 24 23 **** then letting that man say what he said to him. Them ****** disrespected his whole existence and he was making mediocre duets with hov trynna get a release date.

NTXO got everyone beat. You can't cut through our delusions that dude isn't music's savior. Idc, Idc, Idc.

Beauty Behind the Madness will be the the second coming of Christ. :smokin

Last edited:
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford captain of the drake train. Like I said u can't call meek diss weak if u was hyping up charged up, dudes had drake winning before this started. I said drake took the mediocre battle rap W but ***** u been in the meek mill thread the last 2 days hating ya *** off. I visit every thread on nt to listen to the music and even dudes I don't like I might change my mind, its happened before. But dudes in y'all thread are literally the most delusional dudes ever even worse than the kanye thread. U see how them ****** reacted to hotline bling? I ran that **** back twice thinking I was def or something, that ***** can let q Miller right on video and ya still gonna "IDC as long as the music Good".

I won't be able to scream free gucci wit a peace of mind because of you

I can't believe dudes are really on here camping for weak mill. Smh. I honestly feel bad for y'all if this is one of your favorite artists. That was beyond wack...it's gonna go down as the weakest diss record ever. This dude weak mill need to just take the Memphis bleek route and live off nick I from now on cause it's a wrap for him.

The crazy thing is I hate both these clowns but meek just look like more of the chump on this situation.

Also, all these idiots talking about it was a lose/lose and that people were gonna side with drake regardless got it twisted. I can't stand drake but meek clearly played his stupid self starting the beef and then taking a week long to drop the weakest record in diss record history. He owes hiphop an apology for real.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford u a disgrace to all people who scream that bruh. Look at the ***** u been riding for the past week then u talking free Gucci? U know what happen to the last ***** that tried to touch Gucci chain? U know what happened to the dudes that took Aubrey's... A ***** will never piss on wop man, diddy won't even slap fives to hard with son. Go scream free alfamega or something we don't want u b.

To be far to Meek, we should only be comparing Wanna know to Charged up. If that's the case, it's either tied or Meek with the slight advantage thus far.

Speaking of that gunplay album y'all dudes heard that? I couldn't wait and that **** was flames IMO but I could just be stanning.

To be far to Meek, we should only be comparing Wanna know to Charged up. If that's the case, it's either tied or Meek with the slight advantage thus far.
How
Meek had damn near a week to write this
And this his comeback
4 days if u start when charged up released

Back
Top Bottom