**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I'm praying for some of yall dudes man. Letting ****** tell you to suck his **** in public. Your s/o wifing you up and ****

Wow man

Here we go with the juvenile name calling once again. It's funny how quick you are to call people names online. :lol: But responding to being pissed on is below you?

Would you do it in person? You're a keyboard coward b

Besides not being very bright. You have no dignity of self respect in real life.

You have one pathetic existence.
Alright alright you got me ... LMAO.

Keyboard gansta ... You repeatedly invite me to fight because you feel like you getting bullied. Lmao then you have the audacity to call me pathetic.

SMH

Bruh dudes letting anything rock these days, Cat in general was bragging about someone grabbing his girls *** in a club and he told her she should do something about it like that was some real ****.
"That ain't my problem."

laugh.gif

Man I ain't the toughest ***** in the world. But God damnit there is some **** in life that you just got to make some furniture move bout. And another man's urine soaking my temp fade is definitely on that list. 
laugh.gif

Forums across the country are having the "Would you let a convicted murder pee on you without throwing a punch" conversation.
roll.gif
I wouldn't care what dude got convicted of as soon as grown man warm piss touched me.

Last edited:

Quote:

you physically got peed on though
laugh.gif
 someone splashed you with some lemonade
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 at losing a goddamn rap battle and someone physically putting there human lemonade on you being on the same level.

We're living a Boondocks episode dawg.

Drake didn't let anyone piss on him doe.

Not like dude asked permission and Drake said yes

His real crime was not wilding out on ole boy after the fact. That's the sucka crime Drake committed

Maybe someone stopped him, maybe he saw ole boy's squad was way deeper than his. We dunno

So unless those facts come out, Drake gotta hold that pee soaked L.

Not gonna defend dude on that. But to blow it up like it is the biggest violation of man code ever is kinda a stretch too.

ya take this too serious, meek took the L on wax

dont say social media dictated who won before any song dropped when meek had the ball in his court when he first exposed drake

Meek took the L on social media

Also because of how poorly he handled it. Plus he's not as creative or a better rapper

How can Safaree come with a comeback quicker than you? And Scaff's was the only one out of anyone that all the bars were directed at the person.

Drake fans don't care if Drake doesn't write or gets ideas.

That's why you have a bunch of stuff on the radio with lyrics that don't make sense

I thought Meek was suppose to be a battle rapper :x

I even prefer Charged Up to that unintelligible garbage he put out, with the poverty edits mixed in.

He never was

He just had a couple of lines at Haddy.

Meek never responded to Cyssero or Cassidy for good reason.

Last edited:
It ain't about Drake anymore Rusty...stop deflecting :lol: it's about grown men being ok with another man peeing on them

Nah, I don't get disrespected like that out here. So I don't know how I would react if someone said that to me.
Are you being disrespected like that in the streets? Srs question

This is what i'm wondering.

What have some of you dudes been put thru?

Drake didn't let anyone piss on him doe.

Not like dude asked permission and Drake said yes

His real crime was not wilding out on ole boy after the fact. That's the sucka crime Drake committed

Maybe someone stopped him, maybe he saw ole boy's squad was way deeper than his. We dunno

So unless those facts come out, Drake gotta hold that pee soaked L.

Not gonna defend dude on that. But to blow it up like it is the biggest violation of man code ever is kinda a stretch too.

what would you consider to be worse?

I'm praying for some of yall dudes man. Letting ****** tell you to suck his **** in public. Your s/o wifing you up and ****

Wow man
**** like that go in one ear and out the other

im not about to do time just because a dude said suck his cock, but spit or pissed on is a different story

Nah, I don't get disrespected like that out here. So I don't know how I would react if someone said that to me.
Are you being disrespected like that in the streets? Srs question

Nope, serious answer

My pops been locked for 25 years for killing someone who owed him 5 bucks

I got more to lose, I'd find someone in my hood who don't give a f to do something dumb like that

Me? I'm not being absent from my son's life for 25 years .. a lot of things wouldn't be worth that to me

Last edited:
Here we go with the juvenile name calling once again. It's funny how quick you are to call people names online. :lol: But responding to being pissed on is below you?

Would you do it in person? You're a keyboard coward b

Besides not being very bright. You have no dignity of self respect in real life.

You have one pathetic existence.
Alright alright you got me ... LMAO.

Keyboard gansta ... You repeatedly invite me to fight because you feel like you getting bullied. Lmao then you have the audacity to call me pathetic.

SMH

You two need to fight :lol:

Sad thing is if this question was asked without meek every bringing it up yall would've been like "hell no I'm not letting that go down"

But nooo drake was mentioned as the victim and all of a sudden it's cool. Now it's "Ima turn the other cheek" "it's not worth getting murdered over"

View media item 1652500

So if a ***** whipped out in the movies n peed and u got pissed u not gonna beat the skin off son? That's an automatic fade no questions asked.

Wow man
**** like that go in one ear and out the other

im not about to do time just because a dude said suck his cock, but spit or pissed on is a different story

It ain't about doing time...as a man you can verbally respond and keep it moving. Turn the other cheek is green lighting that ***** that you're food

Looking at some of y'all dudes who drake capping then seeing some of y'all on IG it 100% makes sense. @The 7th Mile mightve hit it on the head when he said what a drake fan looks like.

A Dubai is ok, as long as it's not in my eye or I don't get too wet

or if he sincerely apologizes

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom