**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Meek is still dope to me when he does this. This era needs a DMX, Jeezy or Tupac.

Instead he got with Ross and started doing repetitive wraith, rollie and audemar raps.

I always say, if Intro is your biggest hit and something that caused a impression with no video or marketing. Then that should tell you what your lane should be. It's what's missing and what people want to hear. Instead we get first album rollie Meek, and second album booed up Meek.

This song is tough. Subdued Meek verses are the best ones. Funny thing is this track sort of sounds like it was produced by either 40 or Boi-1da :lol: :lol:

Meek when he talk about the struggle...and not his Rollie's, Audemars & Ghosts....he is phenomenal.

Middle of the summer
Tony Story
Y'all don't hear me though
Ambition
The Ride
Lil ***** Snupe
Pandemonium
Self Made
Love my team

Those tracks are when he's at his best. And when he's at his best...he's one of the best ***** currently.

Last edited:
This song is tough. Subdued Meek verses are the best ones. Funny thing is this track sort of sounds like it was produced by either 40 or Boi-1da :lol: :lol:

Meek when he talk about the struggle...and not his Rollie's, Audemars & Ghosts....he is phenomenal.

Middle of the summer
Tony Story
Y'all don't hear me though
Ambition
The Ride
Lil ***** Snupe
Pandemonium
Self Made
Love my team

Those tracks are when he's at his best. And when he's at his best...he's one of the best ***** currently.

And to add

Use To Be
Traumatized
Polo And Shell Tops

Dude can make real ****. That's why I was so disappointed with DWMTM. Joint was all rollie, balling like Blake talk. That **** cool but for 12 outta 14 songs bruh... When you capable of much more.

Last edited:
Saw that song all over the net and I skipped it.
Now im just playin in it
:x :x :x :x :x
song is fire. Meek shoulda kept this for himself or put in on dc4 as a bonus

Last edited:
meekmillOnce I found out I wasn't born to fail and just fall victim to a fake *** life that don't offer **** but a jail,death i carry myself with extreme confidence and I know my value... even tho that's where we came from and all most of us has ever experienced in life! Wake up! Don't question my raps because it's a life we lived and suffered from, I have a right to express my myself! BY THE WAY ....AFTER DC4 I won't continue to rap about extreme violence!!! But I will remain to let my people know in these terrible environments to adapt and survive at any cost because "US BLACK PEOPLE ARE STILL AT WAR WITH OURSELVES AND THE SYSTEM IN REAL LIFE! #grammarcheck I don't talk the "AMERICAN ENGLISH" because I don't believe in it...I never cared about writing or speaking that way! I dont dress that way .... I'm doing me better yet doing #us

DMV people, he'll be at Bliss tomorrow night. I've seen him live twice at The Fillmore. First time was dope, second time ehh not so much. He spent too much time letting his DC artist perform, including Snupe. RIP.

Last edited:
DMV people, he'll be at Bliss tomorrow night. I've seen him live twice at The Fillmore. First time was dope, second time ehh not so much. He spent too much time letting his DC artist perform, including Snupe. RIP.

Meek going to let the Baltimore ***** shine :pimp:.

I might go. Bliss got h0s

laugh.gif
funny conversation, the only album I acknowledge after It Was Written is Life Is Good. His whole catalog is overrated with mostly horrible production.
He has always shown real love and support to young artist unlike Aubrey who just tries to absorb their swag
Exactly. I thought life is good had great production compared to his other albums.

Life Is Good is not better than Stillmatic, God's Son or even Hip Hop Is Dead, especially from a production standpoint :lol: Book Of Rhymes > Life Is Good, Last Real ***** Alive > Life Is Good

Life Is Good was the perfect album at this stage in Nas career. It had a 90's vibe w/o sounding dated.

How y'all skip over The Lost Tapes? Some of his best songs on there.

Last edited:
Meeks producer said most likely in the fall it'll drop. I think that's too late

Meek Mill‘s long-awaited album Dreamchasers 4 will definitely be dropping this fall, according to Jahlil Beats. The producer/songwriter who collaborates frequently with the Philadelphia rapper took to Periscope to discuss why Meek has been taking so long to drop the project.

“He not rushing, man. We got the 4 for 4’s out. That should hold people over, man.” said Jahlil. He also confirmed the release date and called the album “ridiculous…Me and K was just at Meek’s house, heard the whole joint…He talking some real **** on that.”

There goes the summer [emoji]128580[/emoji] RT @VinePhilly: Jahlil Beats Gives Insight On Meek Mill's "DC4" pic.twitter.com/6irQs5L5oV

— Slim Thug (@Reef_Rollie) July 22, 2016

Thanks to Jahlil we know DC4 is completely done and it’s going to drop when the weather changes.

Although he’s been quiet about the music, Meek has been very vocal about police brutality. In a response to the deaths of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile at the hands of police earlier this month, Meek said he will never rap about violence again after DC4 drops.

“Don’t question my raps because it’s a life we lived and suffered from, I have a right to express my myself,” wrote Meek on Instagram. “BY THE WAY ….AFTER DC4 I won’t continue to rap about extreme violence!!! But I will remain to let my people know in these terrible environments to adapt and survive at any cost because “US BLACK PEOPLE ARE STILL AT WAR WITH OURSELVES AND THE SYSTEM IN REAL LIFE!”

http://thesource.com/2016/07/27/jahlil-beats-meek-mills-dreamchasers-4-will-drop-this-fall/

:smh: at waiting until Fall for this, that's just dumb

Back
Top Bottom