**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I'm wit Maino on this ...that gang **** don't mean much on this side
laugh.gif
When wack ko him it will....

I'm wit Maino on this ...that gang **** don't mean much on this side :lol:
When wack ko him it will....
Don't know either of em so won't matter to me, maino always been cool to me tho ...n naw that gang **** never poppin ova here, got some dudes mixed up in it in different east coast cities but it don't carry the weight it does out west ...come on my block talking bout u Cali blood or crip , a midddle schooler will still bust your head :lol:

Don't know either of em so won't matter to me, maino always been cool to me tho ...n naw that gang **** never poppin ova here, got some dudes mixed up in it in different east coast cities but it don't carry the weight it does out west ...come on my block talking bout u Cali blood or crip , a midddle schooler will still bust your head
laugh.gif
well isnt that what game and wack just did ?

Don't know either of em so won't matter to me, maino always been cool to me tho ...n naw that gang **** never poppin ova here, got some dudes mixed up in it in different east coast cities but it don't carry the weight it does out west ...come on my block talking bout u Cali blood or crip , a midddle schooler will still bust your head :lol:
well isnt that what game and wack just did ?
They was on the block or some cool , hanging out **** or was they banging ? U tell me cuz I know they was on my city just hanging out nothing more so all that wouldn't matter...n game wasn't in MY hood (that's them ova west ****** :smh: ) , else u know i woulda had updates for my NT fam :pimp:

Last edited:
They should scrap at Hofstra , where they just had the debates at...charge $10 a ticket it's lit [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Like I said, this wack ***** got suge mixed with didn't vibe to him. When the last time u seen somebody "manager" co signing all this corny **** they doing and trynna get just as much camera time. That gang banging **** means nothing once u leave the west. He gonna be the reason something happens to game, watch, u heard it here first. ***** like 45 typing essays talking bout he wanna fight. These ****** really gunning for attention.

They really don't want the entire Brooklyn on their ***, Game knew what he was doing shooting that video out here. Using every tactic and resource to keep his name in the loop.

***** like 45 typing essays talking bout he wanna fight. These ****** really gunning for attention.

Like I'm really sitting here tryna understand how these old dudes really on the **** they on. At 26 years old all I give af about is providing safety & a good life for my son. These dudes are really true to life lames it's lowkey sad.

Last edited:
Like I'm really sitting here tryna understand how these old dudes really on the **** they on. At 26 years old all I give af about is providing safety & a good life for my son. These dudes are really true to life lames it's lowkey sad.
Because they are getting exactly what they want... attention. They want the shade room post, tweets, trending and this is doing it. What real ****** u know take to the Internet to keep calling dudes out? If they had a issue and he got his hitter... wouldn't he hit his **** direct? With all these situations with them west coast dudes. Instead of hitting the line they going straight to the Web for attention. If it's a real problem real ****** gonna Holla at each other about it and take it from there. Go on ig to tell a ***** I wanna fight u :lol: but Meek was twitter fingers tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]. If game smart he would separate himself from that dude man, he no good for him.

Because they are getting exactly what they want... attention. They want the shade room post, tweets, trending and this is doing it. What real ****** u know take to the Internet to keep calling dudes out? If they had a issue and he got his hitter... wouldn't he hit his **** direct? With all these situations with them west coast dudes. Instead of hitting the line they going straight to the Web for attention. If it's a real problem real ****** gonna Holla at each other about it and take it from there. Go on ig to tell a ***** I wanna fight u
laugh.gif
but Meek was twitter fingers tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]. If game smart he would separate himself from that dude man, he no good for him.
Game loves this **** he aint lettin up....

Just wait until he get back to LA

The craziest **** about meek is dude could literally drop & as long as he talking that **** all the internet nonsense could be left behind. Idk what homie waiting on. I'm not even a fan of his but I'm anticipating some heat from dude at some damn point

Last edited:
He better come gangsta the whole tape.

Talk about rollies and ghosts id gaf, just make sure you come gangsta wit it.

Back
Top Bottom