OFFICIAL MEXICO FUTBOL THREAD: Mexico MNT : VS USA in San Antonio 4/15

my homie was telling me that they are going to have a screening at plaza mexico. i was planning to go with him.

who's down?

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

my homie was telling me that they are going to have a screening at plaza mexico. i was planning to go with him.

who's down?

IF THATS WHERE ITS AT THATS WHERE ILL BE
smokin.gif

Hope this helps. Better then nothing.....

Heres the schedule for the Mexico Games and time. (Pacific-Time) Only. Sorry.....

Mexico VS Sudafrica at 6:30 A.M. (Pacific-Time)

We gona catch it at the movie theaters; should be packed, going with some cousins and boys, you damn know this game will determine a lot for the rest of the group
Vamos Mexico Cabrones!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 951guero

We gona catch it at the movie theaters; should be packed, going with some cousins and boys, you damn know this game will determine a lot for the rest of the group
WHERE did you find this info?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

a chain of mexican movie theaters transmitted the whole knockout stage of the champions league, im guessing theyre doing the same for some of the WC games...

Socluis90 lil sis works at the Cinemestar in Riverside and he told me; we in Riverside, idk if they doing it in all movie theaters tho. think he said they were doing all games for free (those from 7-11:30)

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

so whos going to plaza mexico?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

No thanks. I've invested too much in my setup to be around a bunch of rowdy !%# drunk people at 7 AM, even though, I'm gonna have a beer or two after breakfast. Thank god for the world cup picking up the summer sports slack.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Cinco - Weren't you looking for team issued gear? Item number:380241243970
haysoos... $235
smh.gif
smh.gif

Why can't adidas make these available just as Nike and their underling Umbro do with sponsor plastered training gear
smh.gif
frown.gif

Call me crazy but I think Mexico have a better shot of beating France than South Africa. France are a very fractured team and it seems like they are very vulnerable. South Africa are the definition of a team and they wont be relying on anyone in particular to carry the load. They will leave it all on the pitch and I think they will be the toughest team to beat in this group.

Waking up early tomorrow and getting something to eat to watch the game.
pimp.gif

Is beer good in the morning though?

Vamos Mexico

Originally Posted by JD214

Waking up early tomorrow and getting something to eat to watch the game.
pimp.gif

Is beer good in the morning though?

Vamos Mexico

Beer is always good

Bud light is the nectar of the paisas
laugh.gif

I think I found my spot
smokin.gif

http://www.sanpedrotoday....t-readies-for-world-cup/

[h1][/h1]
[h1]San Pedro Fish Market Readies For World Cup[/h1]
by Joshua Stecker on June 8, 2010 · 0 Comments and 1 Reaction

FIFA World Cup soccer viewing plans are underway at the San Pedro Fish Market with the recent installation of four brand new 55-inch flat screen HDTVs on the outside patio.

2010-logo-261x300.jpg
“We’ve had two 42-inch flat screens for about four years,

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Can anybody update Mexico's Schedule? Next game......

BTW.......... Arriva, Mexico C@brones!!!! Y si no les gusta, chingen su madre.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Calmate wey que el llamerito(mexcio) no van a salir de la segunda ronda y vamonos a chiflar a su mauser. y soy mexicano, pero soy muy realista que les falta un chingo. come on el bofo vale madre and letting jonathon dos santos go please, what a joke.

im currently in the chicago burbs, anybody know of any place where i can watch the game with fellow supporters? not really feeling going into the city that early. i am pumped for this game, might even go out and buy that new black uniform.

Back
Top Bottom