Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

start chich, benc guille

start guardado, bench aguilar

ochoa or michel, for conejo.

must get the next two

This
pimp.gif

What i'm hating is... this has been the CONSENSUS since the final 23 was announced
smh.gif
smh.gif

Coulda had that one......coulda lost it too.

And word.......I'd rather have Ochoa in there.

Oh well, at least we didnt lose.

Damn!!! Im still drunk, not. Good game, we where really close to losing this one, i completely agree about chicharo and guardado starting for gille and aguilar...

Let us all pray for a france and uruguay tie!

again YA MERITO. man this team better get their heads out of their ASSet'S and start playing. like i said before they are not a high quality team and wont get out of the second round. soy realista. come on aguirre putting in  guille and guardado, those two valen madre.

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

TSHA-BA-LA-LA

sick.gif
That #+#+ was annoying throughout the game
laugh.gif

Should've been 2-1, but damn home field advantage FTL
smh.gif

Aguirre should've put Chicharito and Torrado in early, he put Chicharito in with 15 min. left
smh.gif

TSHA-BA-LA-LA

sick.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Aguirre should've put Chicharito and Torrado in early, he put Chicharito in with 15 min. left
smh.gif
torrado? you mean guardado
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Franco need to get injured with his old !#@
conejo dont know how to catch the damn ball !$%!* looking like he playing volleyball
aguilar no idea what he doing starting instead of guardado
osorio messed up and they scored
indifferent.gif

chicharito be bringing that energy they be playing hella good when he get in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

TSHA-BA-LA-LA

sick.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif
torrado? you mean guardado
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Franco need to get injured with his old !#@
conejo dont know how to catch the damn ball !$%!* looking like he playing volleyball
aguilar no idea what he doing starting instead of guardado
osorio messed up and they scored
indifferent.gif

chicharito be bringing that energy they be playing hella good when he get in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those two always get me confused
laugh.gif

It should be 0-0-1 not 0-1-0, right
eyes.gif
?

So what was up with that off sides call? I just saw the replay and RSA had a defender standing at one of the goal post. Someone school me on this call, cuz when I used to play as LNG as you weren't ahead of the lAst defender you were good.

Originally Posted by damilkman619

So what was up with that off sides call? I just saw the replay and RSA had a defender standing at one of the goal post. Someone school me on this call, cuz when I used to play as LNG as you weren't ahead of the lAst defender you were good.
Its the last TWO defenders, goal keeper being one of them. The goal keeper came out to try to clear the ball, and Vela (i believe) had ONE defender between him and the goal when the ball was headed, therefore he is offsides.

It should be 0-0-1 not 0-1-0, right
eyes.gif
?

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/standings/index.html

[table][/table]
[table]Group A[tr][td]Team[/td][td]MP[/td][td]W[/td][td][/td][td]L[/td][td]GF[/td][td]GA[/td][td]PointsPts[/td][/tr][tr][td] South Africa[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td] Mexico[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td] Uruguay[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td] France[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Henry appealing for a handball
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I couldn't help but shout out ironyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Univision commentators were going in on him for that. I find the ESPN is to PC for my taste, and besides, they suck when it comes to hyping up the viewers when a goal is scored. I need a goooooooooal-aso-aso-aso-aso!

word is no line up changes will be made for the france game. lets hope these reports are wrong.

word is no line up changes will be made for the france game. lets hope these reports are wrong.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
mad.gif

Lets do this!!! im extremely nervous!!!!!

not sure who to believe, televisa is saying that aguilar is out with efrain juarez sliding back taking his spot on defense and guardado is in midfield

and sutcliffe on espn is saying that aguilar is out, and hector moreno is in, playing with maza in the middle and sliding osorio to the right

televisa has been wrong with almost all of their info, and sutcliffe has been pretty accurate, im not sure what i like better....

anyways, im sicked!!!!

31259_398999622022_500437022_4687830_3287123_n.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Aguirre is a $%#@%%* joke..I can't wait until he's gone..
Then the madness begins again....I wonder what crazy plan Vergara has this time?

latest rumors...
guardado for vela
moreno for aguilar

i'm ready for this match, can't stand anymore speculation.

latest rumors...
guardado for vela
moreno for aguilar

i'm ready for this match, can't stand anymore speculation.

vela rumor is new to me, but i love it, lets hope your right
nerd.gif

LETD DO THIS!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom