OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS Vs NY JETS GAME THREAD:SUN 11-1-09 1:00PM ET CBS VOL. ROUND 2

That Braylon TD was the 1st allowed by Sean Smith this season
pimp.gif

We should be 4-3
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]

Wish I couldve seen the game to really comment on it, but from the stats it looked like a defensive game and we @*++*@ up on special teams.
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
Westoff mustbe livid.

Either way, good game and good luck kicking the living %!*% out of those Patriots.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Anybody watching the Ginn post game interview? He sounds like he has a mental disability lol. He sounds worst than some of the patients that come to the psych clinic I work at.

laugh.gif

I had no idea what to expect but he sounded weird

From the week in review thread.

CP1708 wrote:
Ginn tackled by the God damn kicker TWICE
eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
.............but then............
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

From Miami/Jets.....
Joey Porter is garbage. That fool never makes the right play, never takes a good angle, all he tries to do is look like he's going after the QB, there are other things to worry about you idiot.
Jason Taylor to the house once more.
pimp.gif

BLITZ a damn rookie QB on 3rd and long you friggin morons, quit givin the kid all day to look around.
Davis and Smith out there learnin, makin mistakes, but makin plays too.
pimp.gif

Rex Ryan is a fat overrated bum, he's Mike Nolan, he's a great coordinator, he sucks as the head guy. He'll be with another team in less then 2 years. His classnessessessess'se rubs off on the rest of those bums causin them to have big mouths, but no nuts. Suck it Rexy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think Jay Feeley had more tackles then Darrell Revis, not sure, but it's close.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom