Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Russell playing like a MONSTER! btw I hate those question that dumb broad be asking..whats fueling you to play so intense" dumb question smh

Yall thought ol' girl with the headband was a groupie.
Chick back in the same seat with the headband washed and ready to play defense.

Great 1st half.
pimp.gif

Nice comeback by the Heat.  Cole has been huge for them thus far.

Westbrook was beasting in that half, and LeBron damn near had a triple double.

question is will westbrook be this hot second half.... and when his shot aint falling will he pass the ball or keep shooting.... i think the later.... yes he is a great player but it is all about decision making.... he reminds me of allen iverson except iverson didnt have kevin durant on his team so he had to do the things he did

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

how you gonna hate on bosh for getting hype, but harden hits a 3 for the first time ever and is throwing up gang signs like he just got initiated
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Thats the one thing I loved about Bosh as a raptor. Dude gave it his all in big games. Even if he isnt scoring, he hustles and plays hard.
laugh.gif

719267147ed5602ce134c1e495ff409cda26f541.pjpeg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AceboogieDBF

question is will westbrook be this hot second half.... and when his shot aint falling will he pass the ball or keep shooting.... i think the later.... yes he is a great player but it is all about decision making.... he reminds me of allen iverson except iverson didnt have kevin durant on his team so he had to do the things he did

I understand how Lebron fans feel now.

how many more times will okc overhelp on lebron resulting in a wide open 3 for miami before they learn....dont overhelp stay with your 3 pt man!!

I see this as a must win for Heat tonight. I would hate to see the same thing happen to Heat like it did last year.

This is a good #%# game. Westbrook(yall need to stop calling him "Russy") taking over and Lebron just doing everything, on his way to a nice triple double.

Originally Posted by qwerty330

how many more times will okc overhelp on lebron resulting in a wide open 3 for miami before they learn....dont overhelp stay with your 3 pt man!!

THIS, the three ball got Miami back into the game

Originally Posted by Regal Black

wadefaker.gif

rolling around like he broke some vertebra but yet a min later after the time out hes perfectly fine and  people wonder why the hate for him is so strong its all theatrics with him

Back
Top Bottom