Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

LMFAO. WHY DO THE REFS WANT THE HEAT TO WIN THIS GAME.

PLEASE LOGICALLY EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!

MONEY / RATINGS/ STORYLINE ALL POINT TO OKC.

Waits ...

OKC can't get a call in the 3rd right now

32zkynq.jpg

suck it up, $+#! happens

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Westbrook pulled the same exact play as Wade but got no call. C'mon now ...

westbrook didn;t shoot tho, he passed.
Maybe that's why. He was up in the air going for a shot when he was fouled though...maybe that's not a foul ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude LeBron just did the same thing and got a foul and free throws. He passed!

This game is turning into a circus. Kings vs Lakers all day. Reminds me of Kobe elbowing Doug Christie in the face and calling the foul on Christie.

Miami can just post Lebron the rest of the series.

Yo, am I hearing soccer chants?

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

nba is too soft

Would not be surprised if team USA loses in the Olympics. The euros are way tougher and will be allowed to play defense. Whatever you call this, is not basketball.

Refs quietly calling fouls against non stars as to make it seem like its all normal. Some can see thru that lol

At least somebody in white got called for a foul. You're right JVG, but I'm sure Fisher can knock LeBron down. :smh:The world is caving in against OKC right now

One side can play physical and the other cant. Fix, incompetence, coincidence. Whatever it is, it's obvious.

The first half was reffed shockingly different. It's a shame at this point.

Ya'll complain about the refs like you're surprised. This is Miami at home. Of course they're going to get the benefit of the doubt.

Back
Top Bottom