Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

I really hope Durant and westbrook are smart enough to tone out the media. They will do what they can to break them up.

Especially now that there isn't much to discuss with lebron. I don't think they have the personality of shaq and Kobe. So it should be fine. But it's hard. Everyone in the media bashing Russ, htelling him to get it to Durant. It can wear on a person. He might want "his own" team. Or t get out of durants perceived shadow

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

LeBron has surpassed 650 points, 200 rebounds & 100 assists this postseason.

No one has done that EVER.
lebron_james_the_beast_by_mississippibullet-d36gty2.jpg

Closest was Larry in 87: 622 points, 231 rebounds, & 165 ast in 23 compared to LBJ's 22.

Complete Savagery by both of those guys.
pimp.gif

You can always tell when JVG is peeved about the officiating....he stops midsentence and goes on mute for a few seconds while Breen rambles on to change the subject. 

Originally Posted by rashi

Collison pretty much played the entire 1st quarter and contributed significantly with OKC scoring 33 points, then doesn't play again until the 4th?

Brooks made some serious mistakes this series. Some of his decisions were wild. Everyone could see collision was better against the heat than perk and probably even ibaka.

People said the same thing about Spoelstra last year and in the series against Indiana and Boston.

OKC would be foolish to get rid of Brooks and Brooks was the one who didn't want to sign the extension.  Sometimes the beast move a team can make is no move at all.  Chemistry is invaluable and whether they win or lose in 5, 6, or 7 games.....they will get better. 

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

You can always tell when JVG is peeved about the officiating....he stops midsentence and goes on mute for a few seconds while Breen rambles on to change the subject. 

Yeah it's funny but dude better not become a coach again. Refs talk. And they know that he embarrasses them on air. He will have a heart attack if he comes back.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Yeah it's funny but dude better not become a coach again. Refs talk. And they know that he embarrasses them on air. He will have a heart attack if he comes back.

Ha....I know that's right.  He will get roasted and see a lot of fines in his future.  I think he stays behind the comfy announcers table for a bit. 

If OKC is going to win ONE game, their role players need to step up. The only role player for OKC that played well/his heart out was Collison.

Harden was scared throughout the game and made momentum changing turnovers
30t6p3b.gif

And when the game was tied at like 94 -94 OKC was on a roll, they force a turnover and Fisher takes the ball thinking he is Michael Jordan goes for a layup and gets his **%! blocked and Miami gets an easy fast break.
indifferent.gif

The Thunder keep on shooting themselves in the foot.
30t6p3b.gif

Times like these is when you realize you need a real point guard. Last night showed why Rondo is the #1 PG in the league.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hell yeah

KD is straight up zZz'n and everyone is lookin at Westbrook lol
That boy better develop some venom, just cause you can confidently take the last shot with 3.4 seconds on the clock or whatever isn't a stronger case than keeping your boot on the other teams throat when they are trying to make a late push. But I'm sleep, too zzzzzz

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Man stop it. Have ya'll ever had a cramp before? It hurts like hell for a while...and then it doesn't hurt at all. This is a non-issue.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I bet you've never played organized basketball before in your life.
You have to play organised basketball to get cramp??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Gold.

Bron is beasting, no doubt. Like dmxfury said, he has definitely matured as a basketball player this year, especially in the playoffs, and ESPECIALLY these last 2 rounds. That 45/15 line against BOS was nuts, and he has stayed in beast mode here in the Finals.

Fisher was trying to channel is inner-Kobe on that fast break.

Fisher and Westbrook should swap jerseys for a game.  Fisher is watching Westbrook like "Wish I was 15 years younger....that could be me out there." 

Really wanted to see Durant win a title before Lebron, but they both deserve one. Only difference is Lebron has been here before, and he's waited much longer

Bruh a Charlie Horse & or a Cramp is one of the worst feelings ever. Sometimes that %+%+ takes a while to get rid of and even afterwards you still feel a little iffy about it.

I see Bron putting up monster numbers game 5. Like 56 points or something. Son has never been this close to a ring so I think he's gonna do everything in his ability to end it Thursday. I still think OKC has a chance tho. I seriously cannot see Durant and crew losing this year, I can see him hoisting up the championship trophy now.

I really hope it goes 7.

Did anyone hear Mike Golic's interview with Steve Javie on espn radio this morning? He insisted that stern in no way interacts with refs and that the only person that influences the other refs between games is the referee manager or something like that. Golic was drilling him with some tough questions too, I was surprised. When Javie was speaking on the officials' integrity and such I thought Mike was going to bring up the Tim Donaghy scandal but he didn't.

Steve Javie provided no insight what so ever...he basically is just a mouthpiece for current officials and the NBA to try and leverage all the shenanigans that go on involving the calls.  Tim Donaghy speaking holds more weight than Javie. 

A player has averaged 30 points per game, 9 rebounds per game and 5 assists per game in a single postseason 3 times in NBA history: Oscar in '63, LeBron in '09, and LeBron in '12.

This series is over. Congrats to LeBreezy & Chris on their first ring.

James Harden forgot how to play basketball, and Serge can't produce effectively anymore in this series.

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hell yeah
Yeah he uses all his willpower to hold back. You just know he's seething about it wanting to go OFF but he's restraining himself so he won't sabotage the broadcast.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom