Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Wide Open 3s all day! Like practice
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

I hate how Flops have really infiltrated the modern game. Also there seems to be trends on certain calls. Like last year, swinging through the defenders arms got you two free throws, or faking the three and jumping into the defender. This year seems to be sliding in for the charge, and flopping. And thunder only down 10. Lets see if heat can close it out theyre up bcuz theyre like 8 for 13 from 3. Look no further than that stat.

They seem to just brief commentators and and make things up from game to game. First charges required set feet. Then the defender just has to beat the ball to the spot. First it was the restricted circle. Then it's "well the play started below the block." THE "CIRCLE" IS 180º!!!! WHY DOES IT MATTER HOW "LOW" THE PLAY STARTED? First there was talk about how the NBA no longer allows shooters to jump into defenders. Then: the return of DWhistle (at times). Wade has also slapped 2 players in the head (Rondo/Sefolosha) at key points in separate series' with no repercussions. Don't bring the "speed of the game" excuses. They even have JVG walking the line with his comments these days. 
Jose Canseco has proven to be an opportunistic slime ball, but he was also the bearer of truth on the steroid scandal. I feel the same about Donaghy in terms of an NBA conspiracy, yet I still can't think of what he's done to be considered a slime ball. 

Man those turnarounds have to hurt, you have a chance to cut the lead to 3, only to find yourself back down by double digits less than 2mins later
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Refs must be doing good job I see no complaining at the moment.Okc pls win
They have twice aw many free throws as Miami

And they're still losing by 11.

If i could spit on any NBA player, it would be mario chalmers, dude is a straight !%%*! made %*+ dude.

It's just little !*++ like that, that makes me dislike chalmers........just take your punk %$# to your bench you clown

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by Carver

Refs must be doing good job I see no complaining at the moment.Okc pls win
They have twice aw many free throws as Miami

And they're still losing by 11.

yeah, my comment was more about the okc fans complaining about calls the last couple games.. Okc now getting more fts the refs must be doing their jobs since no one complaining
laugh.gif

Collisieats wasting away for what reason? I mean I know dude isn't Tyson chandler but he's repeatedly shown he matches up better againt Miami. It's puzzling.

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

If i could spit on any NBA player, it would be mario chalmers, dude is a straight !%%*! made %*+ dude.

Why would you ask to get beat down bad for no good reaspn

Back
Top Bottom