Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

Originally Posted by h3at23

df036f911e54cb0178c81cafabddb7209f994963_r.gif
laugh.gif

Can't believe you guys signed Anthony Mason Jr.

dude is not NBA material

he barely cracked the starting lineup at St. John's

Mase sr had to pay riles

roll.gif
nobody cares about the rest of the team haha

It just hit me Bron is really going to be rocking #6 next season...Imma miss that 23

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

dude is not NBA material

Mase sr had to pay riles
Yea, because he's making the roster right
laugh.gif

good looking out on the pics heat... did you get any video?.... it still hasnt hit me yet on what kind of team we are gonna have... still seems too good to be true...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

dude is not NBA material

Mase sr had to pay riles
Rileys preparing him to become Lebron 2.0. 
Duh 
grin.gif

nwo lookin sharp (pause)

ilgauskas is such a **** rider

isnt wade gettin his own designer jordan shoe? pics?

Excellent pics h3at!!! Good to see the old Miami Arena where Timmy Tim played alongside Zo and one of my favorite heat players Harold Baby Jordan Miner! Also so glad that they signed Mike Miller. Went to College with both he and Udonis and it was a Joy to see them play together in that National Championship against MSU. despite the loss 
frown.gif
. Once again excellent Job on the pics h3at!!!!!! 

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Excellent pics h3at!!! Good to see the old Miami Arena where Timmy Tim played alongside Zo and one of my favorite heat players Harold Baby Jordan Miner! Also so glad that they signed Mike Miller. Went to College with both he and Udonis and it was a Joy to see them play together in that National Championship against MSU. despite the loss 
frown.gif
. Once again excellent Job on the pics h3at!!!!!! 

You're welcome!
pimp.gif

One thing though, they were @ the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BankUnited_CenterBankUnited Center on the U Coral Gables campus. Miami Arena is long gone
frown.gif

Morning Practice 9/28/10

^^Wow you're right h3at they did do away with the old arena
frown.gif
... been away from miami too long living in Tampa with my fiance but please believe I'll be back in my city for these games! First up though some pre-season games when they play Orlando since its a closer drive lol

is it true that the heat are planning to do their own hard knocks show?

hardwood hard knocks is what its being called

A fiery James takes the court with Heat

HURLBURT FIELD, Fla. (AP)—On Day 1, LeBron James looked perfectly comfortable in new surroundings.

He pumped his fist after passing over a double-team and setting Joel Anthony up for a dunk. He got wide-eyed after breaking free in a defensive drill for a thunderous slam that left teammates more than impressed. He shouted instructions during drills, then got into an animated argument with Dwyane Wade over a scoring dispute as practice was ending.

“That’s just me,

Back
Top Bottom