OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT Vs CLEVELAND CAVALIERS GAME THREAD: THURS 2/4/10 8:00PM EST TNT

Boobie
sick.gif
sick.gif

Everything is going their way right now for the cavs.

when is miami gonna put that d.wade guy back in from the first half????

but forreal tho the cavs are WAXIN

so this guy can start next to: Grandpa Shaq, JJ hickson, Jawad Williams and Anthony Parker...and win..

yet he can't turn any team into a contender solo..yah, okay.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

so this guy can start next to: Grandpa Shaq, JJ hickson, Jawad Williams and Anthony Parker...and win..

yet he can't turn any team into a contender solo..yah, okay.

Love how you've always discounted Mike Brown's ability to coach defense. Think that has anything to do with being on a contender?

I was told it would take 6 years for LeBron to contend for a title elsewhere.

That's all that was directed at.

i didn't watch the game, but was the officiating biased? not trying to start something, just saw lbj had 21 freethrows.

Basketball is a TEAM game. Not a star power game. The Cavs may not have the pure stars in terms of stats, but what we have is a collection of players that play excellent team basketball.

Where players have their roles, and execute them without worrying about how many shots they are getting, or how many minutes they want. It's about winning. Winning the right way, with a team first attitude.

To me, very reminiscent to how I heard the great Portland teams back in the Bill Walton years were.

Contrary to popular belief, you can't just slap a team together with a superstar and expect to contend for a CHAMPIONSHIP. Pretty sure LBJ is not just going to be happy with making the playoffs.

I am one of the only non Cavs fans that actually defends the Cavs on here and thinks highly of them. And Just cause I don't bring up the topic of the team defense does not mean I've discounted it.

But c'mon...yall are running out some GARBAGE right now along side of him and not skipping a beat.

He is the best player in the world and you can slap a team together and win quite a bit with him. A championship? maybe not. Contend? yes.

some of Those dudes don't worry about their shots cause they know they're BUMS and are thankful for a job in the NBA. Danny Green and Jawad Williams were both in your rotation tonight. That says enough in itself.

When things go bad with the Cavs you tend to get upset with the LeBron watching and him playing 1 on 5....ask yourself why that happens...?

first off all...the cavs bigmen are very underrated because of their depth...i mean we go shaq, jj, andy, z and even lbj at the 4 when need
sick.gif

they surround lebron with shooters and they do just that. its very impressive what they are doing with 2 of 3 if not best guards on the team.

cant wait to get powe in the rotation and see if we make a move...but this team is DEEP as any team i can remember.

I'm going to need Riley back on the bench and 'allow' Spoelstra to spend more time with his family asap.

DWADE getting dunked on
sick.gif

Miami stinking the joint up
sick.gif

Can we just fast forward to the off season already

Back
Top Bottom