OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

Fantasy Football website analysis? Omar block you or somethin? :lol:

Omar liked my tweet about hiring Shanahan instead of Gase actually :lol:

After Sunday this team is 1-5. Coach and QB are partially at fault, yes. Don't need a "fantasy site" to know that but you keep posting all that junk about everyone else being at fault :rofl:

:lol: being proud Omar liked a tweet.

Like I said, actually, like Gase said, people only understand how to blame the QB. That's you. You truly don't grasp poor line, receivers can't get open, and zero run threat, not to mention 4+ starters out on top = defenses keying in on QB with zero fear. No worry about doubling a receiver, or getting gashed by run, just tee off on the QB.

And you sit there and blame Gase and Ryan. :lol:

Then you watch your defense can't stop run, can't stop pass, and can't rush QB, and you seriously can't fathom why the coach/QB don't do better.

:lol:

Year after year, you fail to grasp it. But hey, rookie QB and Mike Shanahan could "fix" all those issues. :wink:

Don't forget poor FO structure, decision making, and drafts.

:lol: being proud Omar liked a tweet.

Like I said, actually, like Gase said, people only understand how to blame the QB. That's you. You truly don't grasp poor line, receivers can't get open, and zero run threat, not to mention 4+ starters out on top = defenses keying in on QB with zero fear. No worry about doubling a receiver, or getting gashed by run, just tee off on the QB.

And you sit there and blame Gase and Ryan. :lol:

Then you watch your defense can't stop run, can't stop pass, and can't rush QB, and you seriously can't fathom why the coach/QB don't do better.

Year after year, you fail to grasp it. But hey, rookie QB and Mike Shanahan could "fix" all those issues. :wink:

If that's what you deciphered from what I'm saying, you truly are a man with tunnel vision. Not buying into your narratives.

I complained about the OL back in May if you read this thread, just look back like 20 pages. Receivers not getting open is another story we can expand on, is it the players or the scheme? Mike Wallace used to get open and #17 couldn't deliver the ball, but narratives.

Just keeping a running tab of whose fault it is. It's not Ryan's. It's Bill Lazor, Jeff Ireland, Mike Sherman, Joe Philbin, Dennis Hickey, Billy Turner, Jamil Douglas, Dallas Thomas, Mike Wallace, Arian Foster, Jawuan James, Landry, Stills, Jordan Cameron, Sims, Kevin Coyle, Stephen Ross, it's everyone else's fault. :lol:

Mike Wallace used to get open, but Ryan couldn't deliver the ball.......

But Stills and Parker seem to get one or two every week. :lol:

Even tho I proved multiple times Ryan was hitting them repeatedly, but drop after drop.

Only, your memory must be faulty.... :lol:

Narrative. :lol: :rofl:

Mike Wallace used to get open, but Ryan couldn't deliver the ball.......

But Stills and Parker seem to get one or two every week. :lol:

Even tho I proved multiple times Ryan was hitting them repeatedly, but drop after drop.

Only, your memory must be faulty.... :lol:

Narrative. :lol: :rofl:

So what is your prediction on what happens before March? Does the team pay #17 and take that cap hit?

Mike had 10 TDs.
Would constantly look for flags rather than making the play.
Would constantly stop or slow down on routes.
Had a ton of drops.

Horrible example to cape for.

Mike had 10 TDs.
Would constantly look for flags rather than making the play.
Would constantly stop or slow down on routes.
Had a ton of drops.

Horrible example to cape for.

:rolleyes Are you serious dude?

Landry has 10 TD's, CAREER. Parker has 3 or 4 in his career. Stills has 5 as a Dolphin. There's no threat on this roster like Mike Wallace.

I'm not caping for him, but we gave away our best WR's for nothing. Wake me when any of these guys has 10 TD's in a season like Wallace or Brandon Marshall.

Last edited:
You said Tannehill couldn't get Wallace the ball, I'm saying he had 10 TDs.
He probably would of had say 15 if he didn't drop the damn ball so much, along with always trying to look for flags. Which is what he did his last two stops after the Dolphins.

Dolphins have given away a ton of great pieces for nothing. I don't see how that is Tennehill's fault as that has been happening for a very long time.

You said Tannehill couldn't get Wallace the ball, I'm saying he had 10 TDs.
He probably would of had say 15 if he didn't drop the damn ball so much, along with always trying to look for flags. Which is what he did his last two stops after the Dolphins.

Dolphins have given away a ton of great pieces for nothing. I don't see how that is Tennehill's fault as that has been happening for a very long time.

What's confusing me is trying to follow all the recent personnel problems. Was it Gase who signed off on these cuts? Is it Tannenbaum? Some are saying this is Tannenbaum cleaning up Hickey's trash which is a cop out. Pead was evidently a Gase guy.

Too many cooks in the kitchen.

So what is your prediction on what happens before March? Does the team pay #17 and take that cap hit?

Plz god no

lol the heel turn has been a good one.
I've enjoyed it.

I posted what I wanted.
Multiple times.

Burn everything to the ground. Tired of hearing one position getting the blame for all this teams problems. Keep Tunsil, WRs... Trade everyone for anything. They have no clue how to use or pair Suh. Jones is wasting away. Wake has had a great career to never see the playoffs. Pouncey is always injured. Albert the same. Tannehill gets a clean start somewhere else that isn't such a consistent sh-t show. Gase gets to put his exact stamp on the team. Trade and get rid of them all.

^ in a perfect world, that would happen.

Except this is the Dolphins we are talking about.

I love your optimism, but again, it's the Dolphins :lol:

Maybe in a decade or 2, they will get it right.

Perfect world for sports or the Dolphins?

Astros just did it, worked perfect.
Raiders just did it, worked perfect.

Both contenders.

Or because it's the Dolphins? Then yes, it would need to be perfect i suppose.

I think you take my "what the dolphins should do, what I would do" as optimistic. Let me tell you, It's not... at all. This team will do minimal in the offseason, they already jacked up a chunk of their draft, not that they hit on picks anyway, and bring in high priced free agents with no plan on how to optimize their elite playing levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Burn everything to the ground. Tired of hearing one position getting the blame for all this teams problems. Keep Tunsil, WRs... Trade everyone for anything. They have no clue how to use or pair Suh. Jones is wasting away. Wake has had a great career to never see the playoffs. Pouncey is always injured. Albert the same. Tannehill gets a clean start somewhere else that isn't such a consistent sh-t show. Gase gets to put his exact stamp on the team. Trade and get rid of them all.

I like this, I'll second this plan.

Perfecr world for sports or the Dolphins?

Astros just did it, worked perfect.
Raiders just did it, worked perfect.

Both contenders.

Or because it's the Dolphins? Then yes, it would need to be perfect i suppose.

I think you take my "what the dolphins should do, what I would do" as optimistic. Let me tell you, It's not... at all. This team will do minimal in the offseason, they already jacked up a chunk of their draft, not that they hit on picks anyway, and bring in high priced free agents with no plan on how to optimize their elite playing levels.

In a perfect world for the Dolphins lol.

Nah man, I didn't take it as you having blind optimism or anything. I get the difference and where you were coming from.

It all just sounded like it made too much sense that the Dolphins could even fathom to pull such a thing off :smh:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

"Too much sense..."

I don't recall Wallace dropping any deep passes. But I sure as hell remember Tannehill missing him when he's 4+ yards behind everyone atleast 5 times

I don't recall Wallace dropping any deep passes. But I sure as hell remember Tannehill missing him when he's 4+ yards behind everyone atleast 5 times

Yup, selective memory

Dolphins will Dolphin this season and the next one until Tannenbaum is toast. Steelers will eff up this team on Sunday

Two handed drop vs Carolina

Couldn't get his second foot down vs NE

Hartline drop vs Buffalo

Sims two handed drop vs NE

Damien Williams two handed drop

Stills vs Seattle

Selective ************* memory my ***

Back
Top Bottom