OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

Having the 5 starters on the OL >>>>>

No McCoy, Watkins, Woods for Buffalo helped with the loss of Reshad.

Gase is starting to help the O. But....Drake, Carroo, Grant, we need our rooks to catch up thru bye week.

Also, Arian Foster is dead weight. That drop..... :smh:

Gase is starting to help the O. But....Drake, Carroo, Grant, we need our rooks to catch up thru bye week.

No excuse

DeVante Parker needs to step up too. Not good enough, between the mistiming of tracking balls and the drops

Cvkuok4WgAAP_5V.jpg

You saw him just broken after he dropped that easy first down. Too bad, dude was a talent. Has a good story... then he started training with his brother...

Things seems to have really fallen into place for Ajayi. From the preseason to now is a complete 180, now he has to prove he can be consistent with this healthy o line.

Last edited:
Let's see how long this line stays healthy... Albert/Pouncey...

I'd give anything to have them stay healthy all year. They make all the difference for the RB, QB, WR's, TE, and the Defense. Keeping the defense off the field, rested, and producing points so they have a lead in the 4th, and THEN the DLine can do their jobs more effectively.

Bingo.

This defense was built to play with a lead. Just monster pass rushers... playing from behind and run stopping... welp.

Jets game after this bye week should be telling on if they did turn a corner.

It's just amazing for me to see the team actually drive the length of the field on first drive of the game.

Tannehill tried his best to lose the game, despite his numbers. And this is coming from a Tanne supporter. If his job is to manage the game, he did his best to throw it away. His missed pass to (wide open) Dominque Jones, his under thrown pass to Kenny Stills on the deep pass, and his under thrown pass to Kenny Stills (with a great adjustment by Stills). He had some positive plays such as his keeper on the QB keeper, and his run for the first down. But it was something to see him have time in the pocket, and still thrown horrible passes. He needs to step it up.

It's just amazing for me to see the team actually drive the length of the field on first drive of the game.

Tannehill tried his best to lose the game, despite his numbers. And this is coming from a Tanne supporter. If his job is to manage the game, he did his best to throw it away. His missed pass to (wide open) Dominque Jones, his under thrown pass to Kenny Stills on the deep pass, and his under thrown pass to Kenny Stills (with a great adjustment by Stills). He had some positive plays such as his keeper on the QB keeper, and his run for the first down. But it was something to see him have time in the pocket, and still thrown horrible passes. He needs to step it up.

:smokin Agreed

Team won in spite of him.

Seriously, if Ajayi can put up 111 on the ground against the #1 run D?

I'm excited about this team's future

I'm confused why the team looks like this without Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner starting. It's weird.

Chargers have been must watch TV.
Bosa has been a big time player so far, should be another good test.

We'll see if they can keep it rolling.

Back
Top Bottom