Official Michael Jackson "This is it" post in theaters October 28th

WOW I loved it
pimp.gif
really makes you sad though seeing how MJ still had it. THRILLER!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and threatened at the end of thriller was
eek.gif
SmoothCriminal dam this concert would have been epic. But as the credits rolled and I stayed for the extra clip afterwards, and that final MJJ logo (basically myavy) does the toe thing and then it just kind of hits you. The Michael Jackson legacy is now officially over,
frown.gif
now us fans will just have to keep the older stuff alive, even though itspretty evident that his music and dance will live on forever.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

im in love with the guitarist
WORD, someone please get her name, post pics or something, she was HOT and SKILLED

what was after the credits ?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

im in love with the guitarist
WORD, someone please get her name, post pics or something, she was HOT and SKILLED

what was after the credits ?

From musicradar:

Who's Michael Jackson's guitarist? Meet Orianthi

Who's Orianthi?

She's called Orianthi, and here's what you need to know.

1. She was born in Adelaide, Australia, in January 1985.

2. Orianthi started playing piano at the age of three, moving to acoustic guitar at six, and soon after studying classical guitar.

3. At 11 she saw Carlos Santana play live and begged her parents for a PRS guitar of her own.

4. At 14, she sent demos of her electric playing to Santana, along with a biography and some classical guitar pieces. To Orianthi's surprise, when Santana was next in Adelaide she received a personal invitation asking her to come down to soundcheck and bring her guitar. She ended up playing on-stage with Santana.

orianthi-vai-460-100-460-70.jpg

5. She played live with Steve Vai (pictured) at 15.

6. Carlos Santana says Orianthi is "an angel that can play guitar... a lady who has an incredible future", and has her signed to his personal management company.

7. Santana also says, as she matures as a player: "It's not cute any more. It's seriously *$%-whupping. If I was going to pass the baton to somebody, she would be my first choice."

More pics:

20081008_181567.gif

orianthi.jpg

photo.jpg

2130070097_1a5f3bf6d4.jpg

Just saw it for the second time. Still awesome.

Orianthi looks better in the movie than in the above pics.....

...and damn it, if I missed something after the credits. I left both times after This Is It.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Did any of you stay after the credits?? There's a little extra at the end...
I found that out right after seeing it...
ohwell.gif

The man seriously still had it in him. The tour would have been great!

I shoulda stayed until after the credits, I usually do.
smh.gif

Great movie though. That Thriller re-enactment would have been crazy.

The background dancing chick (The Way You Make Me Feel) was fine as hell too.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I shoulda stayed until after the credits, I usually do.
smh.gif

Great movie though. That Thriller re-enactment would have been crazy.

The background dancing chick (The Way You Make Me Feel) was fine as hell too.
I wanted to stay after the credits too, but peoples that were with me were saying that there wouldn't be anything afterwards...smh I shouldhave stayed.

And the dancers name is Mikea Cox, she's also a new cast member on 90210

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

thanx alot nctwin, shes young too, dam

can you tell me what happened after the credits?

It's michael explaining what he does during the pause in Human nature its pretty funny. Then it shows that the film was dedicated to Prince Michael, Paris,and Prince Michael the 2nd (Blanket) and then some heal the world thing

Saw it this past Friday and loved it.

This would have been a crazy @%* show to watch. What happens after the credits? I always try to stay after the credits but I didn't think this would haveanything after it.

Amazing movie. Saw it on Saturday and loved it. If you haven't seen it yet, go see it as soon as possible.

Great movie and really shows how great of a musician he was and seemed genuine throughout the movie but at times it seemed a bit long but other than that itwas great

just seen it a couple of days ago. michael's feel for music is crazy! movie felt pretty long though.

Loved it.

Saw it last night.

MJ was a perfectionist. Can only imagine how great this tour would've been had it been pulled through.

Peace

I left before the credits went off...welp guess I gotta go see it again. as if I needed an excuse to go see it again.

why didnt he moonwalk? i still dont get it?

thats one of the main moves but he just spins a couple times during the Billie Jean break......BUT i was like o he saving it for the end when its just theIntro of Billie Jean playing and he just dances for like 2 minutes but he STILL didnt do it

it would have been epic to see him do the moonwalk for the last time...thats one of the reason i went to see the movie was to see the Billie Jean set

Back
Top Bottom