{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

LESGodSonC0 wrote:
frown.gif
Tears are here...

Honestly, that's the first time I've seen Janet get up and embrace somebody, whether it be speaker or performer.

yeah she's just been shakin hands...

when ever someone acknowledges the children they keep forgetting the lil girl...
laugh.gif

She's gonna be
pimp.gif
when she is older
no pedo

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

O.K., now I see that it said '12 year-old star from Britain's Got Talent' or something like that.

I don't think he belongs, personally.

That's the commercialization part of the ceremony I think is unfitting.

Mariah fits. Smokey fits. Hudson fits. Usher fits. Even Kobe and Magic fit. But '12 year old star of Britain's Got Talent'? No, in my opinion.

I agree with you.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

O.K., now I see that it said '12 year-old star from Britain's Got Talent' or something like that.

I don't think he belongs, personally.

Mariah fits. Smokey fits. Hudson fits. Usher fits. Even Kobe and Magic fit. But '12 year old star of Britain's Got Talent'? No, in my opinion.
I agree fully

when you have to have a explaination to someone's tribute performance before and after they perform is a sign that something isn't fitting right.

edit: these last two performances are a little....
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

I understand how you can think that, but the song was sang to commemorate his passing more than a, as you put it, commercialization.

He sang it well and IMO that's all that matters.

I wanna see more of those rehearsals from June 23rd or whatever that was and who are all these duns doin We Are The World?

Back
Top Bottom