{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Yo man i dont know about you guys but something about MJ's oldest son really bugs me dude is old enough to know whats going on and yet he doesnt give A F

he's probably done nothing but cry the last two weeks...leave him alone...
Yeah , all the kids probably woked up at 6 in the morning. It's been a long day for them all.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by CasperJr

No Justin Timberlake and chris brown = fail on soooooooooooo many levels
tired.gif

chris brown wasnt even thought about being conceived when mike was at his pinnacle...
grin.gif

smh.gif
annnd?

Jean Perison is Since Micheal was 90% plastic Lego is going to have him creamated and put in the Lego store so now little kids can play with him!

From someone on facebook....deleted from my friends list ASAP.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Because half of the people that have spoken have talked about color barriers and black equality
thats my only problem with today
but that is part of Michael Jackson's legacy. Crushing the color barriers in entertainment

Bigmike23:
Because half of the people that have spoken have talked about color barriers and black equality
thats my only problem with today
HELL no. I have a number of problems with Al Sharpton, but I have no problem with the sentiment of his message.

"It was Michael Jackson that brought blacks and white and Asians and Latinos together. It was Michael Jackson that made us sing 'We Are The World'before Live Aid."

Truth.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Jean Perison is Since Micheal was 90% plastic Lego is going to have him creamated and put in the Lego store so now little kids can play with him!

From someone on facebook....deleted from my friends list ASAP.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you sad doggie?
laugh.gif
....i actually chuckled...dude did OD on plastic surgery....it is what it is

r.i.p. to that man though

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by CasperJr

No Justin Timberlake and chris brown = fail on soooooooooooo many levels
tired.gif

chris brown wasnt even thought about being conceived when mike was at his pinnacle...
grin.gif

smh.gif
annnd?

and there were more qualified ppl to perform... ya kno, like ppl that were alive when he was making his legacy...

its so sad to see the whole family on here...but its great to see them comfort each other cuz i always had the idea they weren't very close

damn caught myself tearing up alot during this. Brooke Shield**** me the most and Jermaine singing too.

Back
Top Bottom