{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

I'm bumping Invincible right now
my favorite Mike joint, Butterflies
pimp.gif

Unbreakable, Heartbreaker, Break of Dawn, Heaven can Wait and of course You Rock My World are all dope as well

That album is very under rated.

� pretty random. But man I cant believe the World has lost this genius. its been making me get choked up lately. he reallyconnected with all of his fans we all feel like we know Mike.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Someone mentioned a few pages back that the only family members that seemed sincere were the kids, and after watching that replay I have to agree. I know I'm going to get bashed for this but Janet seemed almost emotionless, like it was just another day in the office. Personally, if my brother died, I don't care if there are 3 people there or the whole world, I'd be bawling my eyes out. I just got the sense that beyond his kids, no one in that family kept in touch with him on a consistent basis. Of course I could be 100% wrong, and I probably am, but beyond his kids and closest friends, the family seemed scripted.

RIP Mr. Jackson. I hope I'm wrong, but if your family are a bunch of money-grubbing scumbags, there's millions all over the world who truly cared about your life and spirit.

maybe she was trying to remain strong...he died two weeks ago...you really think she hasn't cried since then...what you saw on tv is what you know...you don't know what that family went through behind closed doors since his death...

Who does (know what happened behind closed doors)? We all go by what we see on tv. When a family member dies in a regular/normal family they cry when it first happens, and no matter how much they cry they cry some more when any kind of ceremony is being held for a family member that has passed.

you dont know that...one guy already posted about a girl he knew and her father died...she didn't cry till 3 months later...plus almost all of them had onsunglasses...

I cried twice the night of, fought back a few this time but it was equally as sad.

Usher
tired.gif
frown.gif

John Mayer killed Human Nature, props to him.

Smokey Robinson, Magic brought a few bright spots.

LOL @ someone a few pages back anticipating 'THE DUNK CONTEST IS BACK' call.

Even though he has passed ... It's so true that Michael will NEVER die.

Listening to all his music.. it's all still so relevant. His whole discography is such a work of art that you will always be touched and moved by hislyrics. Also.. I remember in his documentary with the indian dude a few years ago... Michael said he used his sperm to birth those kids.

Almost teared up when "Will You Be There" was playing during the ceremony, I just zoned in on the instrumental playing and it really got me. But justfound this on the tube, hearing "When You Wish Upon a Star" , I had butterflies because I knew he really felt and meant what he was singing. Andalso, not to mention the song from the Wiz. Swag at its finest...closing down Disneyland just toyourself and strutting your stuff in front of Cinderellas Castle with all the Disney characters
pimp.gif
. And in regards to that other Mike thread, I'll neverget tired of you my dude Mike and my love and prayers out to you and the family.

thinking about buying one of those memorial programs on ebay.

i'd frame it, hang it up somewhere in my house, it'd just be nice to show my grandkids one day...

should get one now tho, while they're authentic, i'm sure soon most of them on ebay will be fake copies...

chris brown dressed appropriately as usual....

Good to see my dude Wesly free...(did he ever go to jail?)

I still cant get over it, two weeks ago he was on stage at staples center tearing it up like he always DID
frown.gif
now two weeks later he's at the staples center in a coffin in pretty muchthe same spot, God does that hurt my heart. R.I.P Mr. Jackson and what was crazy was here we are mouring a great artist, a pop icon, an overall great person,were all sad cause where never going to see him preform, then comes his daughter. Then it hits me, dude were sad and emotional cause Mike is gone, this girljust lost her dad
frown.gif
i pray for his kids

We Had Him by Maya Angelou

Beloveds, now we know that we know nothing
Now that our bright and shining star can slip away from our fingertips like a puff of summer wind

Without notice, our dear love can escape our doting embrace
Sing our songs among the stars and and walk our dances across the face of the moon

In the instant we learn that Michael is gone we know nothing
No clocks can tell our time and no oceans can rush our tides
With the abrupt absence of our treasure

Though we our many, each of us is achingly alone
Piercingly alone
Only when we confess our confusion can we remember that he was a gift to us and we did have him

He came to us from the Creator, trailing creativity in abundance
Despite the anguish of life he was sheathed in mother love and family love and survived and did not more than that

He thrived with passion and compassion, humor and style
We had him
Whether we knew who he was or did not know, he was our's and we were his
We had him

Beautiful, delighting our eyes
He raked his hat slant over his brow and took a pose on his toes for all of us and we laughed and stomped our feet for him

We were enchanted with his passion because he held nothing
He gave us all he had been given

Today in Tokyo, beneath the Eiffel Tower, in Ghana's Blackstar Square, in Johannesburg, in Pittsburgh, in Birmingham, Alabama and Birmingham England, weare missing Michael Jackson

But we do know that we had him
And we are the world.

R.I.P. Michael I always believed in you and your innocence.

The first boy who said MJ sexually assulted him admitted; after his father died, he was coached my his father.
Many kids came out admitted to lying. So lets end the speculation here!

Love you Mike!

Originally Posted by AirThompson

R.I.P. Michael I always believed in you and your innocence.

The first boy who said MJ sexually assulted him admitted; after his father died, he was coached my his father.
Many kids came out admitted to lying. So lets end the speculation here!

Love you Mike!
to my knowledge, there were only ever 2 kids who made child molestation allegations.

the first was settled out of court, the 2nd went to trial and MJ won.

i've heard the rumor that the first kid admitted to lying, but after searching high and low for the credibility of that story, there doesn't seem to beany truth to it.

just wanted to clear that up.

Poor Paris. Uggh, losing a brother so unexpectadly I feel for them. Not only that, they've lost their dad. I can't imagine losing my parents eventhough they aren't together, I still love both of them very much. I hope they grow up okay and not psychologically hurt because of this. Losing someone soclose so young can get to you after some time. MJ's kids are beautiful, I hope they grow up to be as humble and great as their father.

I love the little boy shaheen who sang my favorite Jackson 5 song, Who's Loving You. He was amazing.

Smokey Robinson was a great comic relief, I loved Brooke shield and Reverand Al Sharpton's speeches as well as everyone elses.

Usher's performance of Gone Too Soon did it for me. It made me cry because that's one of the songs I listen to for my brother.
frown.gif

This whole memorial was amazing. RIP Michael Jackson. I will always love your music.

Back
Top Bottom