{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

I ain't gon lie Usher's performance was kinda touching...

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

IS THAT MJ'S SON CHEWING GUM NONCHALANTLY LIKE NOTHINGS HAPPENING? DUDE HAS THE STRAIGHTEST FACE IN THE ENTIRE BUILDING

to young to know what is going on

if that didnt choke you up then you have no soul
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

can someone explain michael's relationship with his biological mother?? i read somewhere he really despises her, hence why he had a will to give his children to diana ross after his death instead of his mother.

Umm, wrong.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

IS THAT MJ'S SON CHEWING GUM NONCHALANTLY LIKE NOTHINGS HAPPENING? DUDE HAS THE STRAIGHTEST FACE IN THE ENTIRE BUILDING

to young to know what is going on
Isn't he like 12-14 tho??

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

can someone explain michael's relationship with his biological mother?? i read somewhere he really despises her, hence why he had a will to give his children to diana ross after his death instead of his mother.
Where did you get this backward information from, martin bashir?

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Smokey Robinson lookin a young 31 and half.

dude got that Lionel Ritchie gene.

black men that take care of their bodies age better than anyone... weve seen it tonight... stevie, smokie, berry gordy, al, etc. etc.

This is wild like that Usher performance made me a lil misty eyed. I was just talking bout all these people in my office crying . Then boom it hits me.

This is wild like that Usher performance made me a lil misty eyed. I was just talking bout all these people in my office crying . Then boom it hits me.

Back
Top Bottom