official michigan thread

Introduce yourself example: im Evan from kalamazoo and i wear 8 to 9.5's.
It will make trades easier if you notice some one around you wears the same size.
Talk about the stores in michigan, sneaker events and whatever that is happening in michigan.
I will be making a list of the main sneaker boutiques when i have more time.

My name's Anthony, I'm from Waterford/Pontiac and live in Mount Pleasant most of they year.
I wear an 11.5, but haven't really been buyin shoes for a couple years. Just nice to get to know some Michigan nt'ers

Yo! This is Mike. I stay in Royal Oak but frequent Ferndale, Rochester and Auburn Hills. I'm a size 10.5 or 11. If you've got Jordan III's orIV's in my size any condition, get at me.

^yea, i know a couple and i know a lot of people dont pay attention to the forums really after they get their 300 posts.

^^^ that might be for the new cats, but us older cats (ouch, just hurt my ego...) just dont come on NT as much.....

Name: AZ aka Mr Jenkins aka the white dude from BR
I wear a 11.5-12, but I have all sizes, been unknowingly collecting for about 13-14 years(ouch, just hurt my ego again...)
had almost 1000 pairs, went down to 300, back up to 550-600, now around the 250 mark.....
all styles and sizes, if you need anything you cant find that is not a brand new quickstrike or an SB hit me up......

Hey what's up, I'm Marcus from Lansing
I''m size 14 so I'm probably going to be alone here
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mcain

frown.gif

Which part of Lansing? Been here for about a year and a half and there's nooooothing to do!

Originally Posted by raburns04

Originally Posted by mcain

frown.gif

Which part of Lansing? Been here for about a year and a half and there's nooooothing to do!
laugh.gif
I live in mount pleasant almost all year...i GO toLansing for something to do

Originally Posted by westhellthug

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

im darius from Detroit.
sz 9 and 9.5 only

What hood u from?
darius what??

Terrance from Pontiac....u see the sig. size 13....and still shi**y bout not gettin my spacejams lol
-macNcheeesee

Originally Posted by macNcheese

im darius from Detroit.
sz 9 and 9.5 only

What hood u from?
darius what??

Terrance from Pontiac....u see the sig. size 13....and still shi**y bout not gettin my spacejams lol
-macNcheeesee
Mr alans used to be my spot for QS joints but I heard they didn't get em...I went to lansing mall and got mine
pimp.gif

and DJanoano That's
eek.gif
to see a waterfordnt'er

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

-macNcheeesee
Mr alans used to be my spot for QS joints but I heard they didn't get em...I went to lansing mall and got mine
pimp.gif

and DJanoano That's
eek.gif
to see a waterford nt'er

Dang, yeah I wish i could but i got somebody buying for me thats like 5 hrs away and they not gonna goto Lansing for me, already doin enough lol.
Anybody here check out the Great Lakes mall or Oakland mall???

-macNcheeesee

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

-macNcheeesee
pimp.gif

and DJanoano That's
eek.gif
to see a waterford nt'er

Dang, yeah I wish i could but i got somebody buying for me thats like 5 hrs away and they not gonna goto Lansing for me, already doin enough lol.
Anybody here check out the Great Lakes mall or Oakland mall???

-macNcheeesee
FNL in Great Lakes got em and opened at 9...I don't know what it was lookin like tho. My boy went to Northland mall and said he just walked inand walked out. Lansing Mall sold out in minutes tho...like 60+ dudes in line

eLNiNo4530 Goodlook on the info....
and yeah I went to great lakes few days ago just to see what finishline would say and when I asked the guy how many size 13s they would be getting he says,"three"
Im like "aight bruh...(damn)" cuz I know that that size goes ASAP...sucks

-macNcheeesee

Back
Top Bottom