Official Miguel thread - War & Leisure OUT NOW

Album dropped today. Only a couple tracks in but it’s flames so far. Son has been consistent for nearly a decade. Got hella memories of yambs playing his tracks when... you know.

Banana Clip :smokin

Wolf :smokin

67e5b4e0572b354606cd0dc5529030ee.1000x1000x1.jpg

DPoRwpoVAAIvBKa

Low key, homie doesn’t miss

Nah, he's missed a lot. This album will brick and his last album was a brick. It's cold out here for Miguel.

This album is trash. Got to song 8 and shut it off. Couldn't listen. I'll always have his debut album and a few singles from him.

So that would mean HER, SZA, Daniel Caesar, Bruno and Weeknd's recent albums are trash by your logic.

I still haven’t heard HER’s joint yet. I keep hearing good things though. I’ll peep it after this Miguel joint goes off now that you reminded me of it.

You got Daniel and SZA right. :smokin

Couldn’t tell you about Bruno. Homie’s not my cup of tea

Weeknd’s last album, by the standard I hold him, was trash save for a few tracks.

Chill though. You gotta know you’ve been approaching Dipset’s level of contrarianism. :lol:

Starboy is fire

No one is ****in with Bruno right now

I haven’t liked a Miguel album since his debut (classic album). His music since hasn’t been R&B to me. Been R&B, Pop and Rock. I’m good.

That’s fair. I still view son as RnB artist. Just one who’s able to blend other genres into the music well imo.

I am not really feeling this album as much as his other albums

will have to let it spin a few times to see if it grows on me

Pineapple Skies has been on repeat

I like the album, also a fan of Miguel. Adorn never gets old.

my girl got tickets to the album release thing tomorrow here in LA. hope we can make it on time. :nerd:

miguel sounds good live. he said he has something special for LA tour wise..

That video/performance he has of him in that immigration prison in San Bernardino CA is flames. Them performances on Vevo/YouTube he put out with him and that band performing in that basement/storage looking place is A1. Especially the Pineapples Skies part. I bought his album off of just watching those videos just now. Im not sure if he'll get a smash hit off this album.

Plus the told you so video is good also. Miguel and The Weekend (most of sound is current) are like throw back 80,s pop singers in my opinion. R&B been decent lately. Wish Rap had 50 % of the integrity R&B still had. Even though they might have ghost writers. There skill level has to be A1 still. So in a way the R&B genre hasn't compromised its quality/integrity and sound like Rock & Roll and Hip Hop has. Rap is so bad that i take breaks from listening to it.

Its practically a s#/× show now. And cats still have the nerve to support it. Listening to this album makes me wish 3000 would make a Love Below pt.2. Its defenately needed in this climate of music. He was the first to pop off that sound/style. He'd be garaunteed to win with it.

Back
Top Bottom