Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

This is the official Minnesota thread.  Post anything about MN here...store questions, upcoming events, etc.

I'd be down for a twins game...preferably when they play Seattle so i can see my boy Griff hit another homerun off the twins
happy.gif

i think they play May 8-10th which is right around the corner..i was planning on going to atleast 1 of those 3 games

other than that, as long as i know about 2-3 weeks in advance i should be good to go

-J23C

i won't be back from school til like mid may, but if you wanna go and hurt my feelings like that and have a summit without me, fine!
laugh.gif

Any chance of a Thursday matinee game? That way it wouldn't be too busy downtown, and we could do something after the game. I'd be down
pimp.gif

Preferably during the week, sometime close to the middle of June.

I have a summer program I'm doing with my university that will require all of my time during the week, and depending on if I made the Select Side Rugbyteam (all-star team,) my weekends would be unavailable as well.

I forgot when the program starts, but yeah, mid June would be dope.

alright, we'll look for sometime at least in june for now...i'll pull up the schedule.

and nnarum: i don't know how many thursday matinee's the twins even have...

eek.gif
twins are on the road for quite a bit of that month.

Tuesday June 16: 7:00 vs. Pirates
Wednesday June 17: 7:00 vs. Pirates
Thursday June 18: 12:00 vs. Pirates

Friday June 19: 7:00 vs. Astros
Saturday June 20: 6:00 vs. Astros
Sunday June 21: 1:00 vs Astros

I say we do a twins game. I will be in town as of end of may so anything in june would work for me. Pregame at Ross's post game at the bars
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Lynx game
pimp.gif
You're on your own there buddy.
laugh.gif
iuno, i'd go to a lynx game to see candace wiggins
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I say we do a twins game. I will be in town as of end of may so anything in june would work for me. Pregame at Ross's post game at the bars
pimp.gif
hell yea

I'm a Milwaukee head But always in the Twin cities due to my fam.. Im Down for a Twin Game.

MY Brewers Play ya may 22-24
laugh.gif

I am down for a Twins game. I think on Wednesday you can get a cheap ticket with a student ID, could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by sbhoops2

I am down for a Twins game. I think on Wednesday you can get a cheap ticket with a student ID, could be wrong though.
TRUE! plus dollar dog nights on wednesday!!!!

I'm too old for college ID night, but might be down with a Twins game. More likely to be down with the bars afterwards.

Hey guys, I'm trying to help my boy out, he's a B-Boyer and goes by Kid Rello if you guys might be into the scene you might know who he is, what spotsout there got the Yeezys? I've been trying to help him out but to no avail, any help is much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom