Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Quick add works

Yup.

Search then select.

Bought the KD Alternate and CWebb warriors.

So tempted to buy more (e.g. East ASG Phoenix Shorts, Raptors Shorts, Olajuwon Rockets 50th, Bron and Curry Alternates), but I always limit myself to 2 Jerseys per 40 percent sale. If its more discount, then I buy more.

Would have gotten the KD Sonics Away, but they sold out of the 40 M since Black Friday.

Yup.

Search then select.

Bought the KD Alternate and CWebb warriors.

So tempted to buy more (e.g. East ASG Phoenix Shorts, Raptors Shorts, Olajuwon Rockets 50th, Bron and Curry Alternates), but I always limit myself to 2 Jerseys per 40 percent sale. If its more discount, then I buy more.

Would have gotten the KD Sonics Away, but they sold out of the 40 M since Black Friday.
Quick add not working for me..wtf

Can someone help me with MLB authetic sizing....im a 48 xl in NBA authentics....should i stick to the same?

Quick add not working for me..wtf

What worked for me is the following:

- e.g. I search for Chris Webber
- on the Right pane, it will show Chris Webber, Chris Webber 19xx etc. and other variations
- I would select just 'Chris Webber' from the right
- the results would show the products where u can do Quick Add
- Select Size then Add (no need to go to the actual product page)

Btw, I used Chrome on a Mac

lol finally added but then realized its only for 40% off New stuff and markdowns....Cant get anything I want or already have it :smh

Back
Top Bottom