Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Ended up just copping blue Magic swingman shorts. I caught the Raptor swingman shorts for $40 on Lids a couple weeks ago n they cool with me.

Thinking about getting a Steve Nash and sending it to EPS to be made into a Barkley. Anyone here know for a fact they can do that?

Thinking about getting a Steve Nash and sending it to EPS to be made into a Barkley. Anyone here know for a fact they can do that?
yea if you wanna wait 6 months

send it to patsy. she does jerseys for the suns and other teams. she can do it pretty quickly if she's not busy with MLB stuff

she will do it 100% accurate too

I used her before, im pretty sure BigJ or someone recently did unless im wrong, I don't have her info but I think just searching her name can yield her contact info. Her name is Patsy Elmer

I NEED that 40% off sitewide ... I don't want to slow play these purchases ... If I get that much of a discount I might **** around and buy 10 jerseys ...

Will she put Barkley name on the tag @ the bottom?
Who knows

That’s not a big deal to me at all. Just take off the old one and leave the tag only. No one will notice but her work is top notch especially suns stuff since she’s been doing team jerseys for long time now

Really? What's the issue with them? Been debating the blue magic authentic vs swingman all day.

Man me too!!

quality feels way cheaper if you have authentics already. screen print logos are whack compared to the fully embroidered logos. the only plus side is that they're lighter and have pockets. i have the swingmens rockets, will cop authentics if they ever drop.

Dammit. I ended up copping the pistons and blue magic shorts. That white 97-98 Iverson is tempting but Ima hold out on that one for now.

Blue Magic shorts copped. Showed some restraint.

Really a ***** *** move by M&N taking Kobe stuff off the sale

So glad I picked up that white TMac. Looks like super huge sizes are left.

Just dropped off a pair of blue magic shorts to my tailor to get pockets done.

I considered the just don wolves, bulls or Jazz blank but still can’t pay 240. I doubt the materials are that premium to charge that much. 175 max imo.

Back
Top Bottom