Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not m&n related but what I ordered and what I got.
I will def try and avoid lids in the future. :smh:
D74254E7-7FE1-4BFD-97DA-6BBC6C10C650.jpeg 8CBA4E8B-ADD6-41E9-805D-31DEA58E1D37.jpeg

Not m&n related but what I ordered and what I got.
I will def try and avoid lids in the future. :smh:
D74254E7-7FE1-4BFD-97DA-6BBC6C10C650.jpeg 8CBA4E8B-ADD6-41E9-805D-31DEA58E1D37.jpeg
That’s awful I complained about my Penny
Jersey last week and they refunded me in full, and I still got the jersey

Just contact them and complain and get ya $ back or the correct hat and keep the other hat too...

F these companies

Just contact them and complain and get ya $ back or the correct hat and keep the other hat too...

F these companies
I’m called about a hour ago and they are supposed to email me a return label , nothing so I’m gonna call and complain again. :lol::smh:

F these companies
What was wrong with the jersey?

Very selective about purchasing from Lids. Unless it’s an absolute steal, I never take the chance. Luckily think I was only burnt once and they let me keep the item and I was reimbursed.

Not sure if anyone shop at Macys but they got sales on alot of Lids hats products ..this is perfect for me as I have a Macys store card.

EXTRA 25% OFF
Enjoy extra 25% off select LIDS Products. Discount shown at checkout. Offer ends Sunday, July 8, 2018

Just picked up 2 new era's for under $30.

Last edited:
Lids always hit or miss. I shop them more in store than anything unless they got authentic shorts for $60 again...
Glad that eBay coupon was for select stores lol. I need a break. I think ima b on hiatus til Black Friday ✌

Lids always hit or miss. I shop them more in store than anything unless they got authentic shorts for $60 again...
Glad that eBay coupon was for select stores lol. I need a break. I think ima b on hiatus til Black Friday ✌
Yea right lol you’ll be putting items in cart
before then lol...

Back
Top Bottom