Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Happy fourth y’all

AA8A8A30-E5FD-4267-86E4-EBCC57C35AB3.jpeg
459E9A83-6424-4467-8501-1EF9573F9A83.jpeg

I knew about that Mullin for a lil while but since somobody posted it on here had to jump on it cause y'all don't play no games!! they had a full size run but when I checked after that post sizes was gone !! lol

Placed an order with Jefferson’s Saturday. Still nothing as far as shipping goes. Feel like I’ll have to file a dispute for it. Ugh!!

Placed an order with Jefferson’s Saturday. Still nothing as far as shipping goes. Feel like I’ll have to file a dispute for it. Ugh!!

Have patience with Jefferson's.

Ordered a pair of Jerseys and some other apparel from them on Black Friday Weekend. My intention for the items I bought was that was gonna give them as Christmas Giftss.

I got the orders 2nd week of January. C'est la vie.

I have been looking to drop BREAD on jerseys this 4th but saw no real sales ... Jah blown ... I even skipped a Polo outlet trip in case smh ...

Best deal I got was 4 Charles Tyrwhitt shirts for a ball lol ...

Has anyone ever ordered from Hardwoodfames website or from their eBay store? They look legit, and have 100% feedback on eBay but wondered if any of you have had any experiences with them.

Thanks NT

Y'all said that last time and then it happened. It will happen, people stop buying **** for 30% off sales and it'll happen.
When was the last time :lol:

Years ago. MN is hot right now, they know they won’t have to do a sale that steep to move product unless they feel like being generous.

You guys all jump on 30% sales and they see that so they won’t be doing anyone any favors.

Plus since then they’ve added shorts and swingmans which are making them money like crazy

Last time was like 2015 or 2016 and they were hot then. They said they had a special announcement and everyone was saying no way they'll do $100 jerseys, blah blah. They did it.

Last time was like 2015 or 2016 and they were hot then. They said they had a special announcement and everyone was saying no way they'll do $100 jerseys, blah blah. They did it.
Actually they did that because they hit 100k likes on FB

Don’t think it’s coming back bruh

Last $100 sale was 2014, as I recall. M&N was just creeping back into the mainstream again and hit 100K on social media (hence the $100 sale). The sale was a big marketing boost.

With people buyin into 30% sales, swingmans, and every celebrity wearing jerseys again, I don't think it will happen- maybe ever again :frown:

Too be fair, I wasn't on these boards in 2014 lol.

I do agree, if people stop giving in to the 30% stuff it will help. But that's only going to happen when the market slows for M&N in general. Unfortunately, I don't see an incentive for them to do it right now, for the reasons aforementioned. You can really tell the difference in their sales/marketing strategy since being taken over by a venture capital in 2016. $100 was a way to boost marketing and get rid of their massive inventory of jerseys and players that weren't moving.

Back
Top Bottom