Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Most dudes who just graduated college take the first job that they get offered, which typically doesn’t pay much.

You can however put it on a CC until you get paid on Friday tho

I get paid today (Thursday) but the I was looking at a Kobe jersey that retro2heritage had for purchase at $180 but someone purchased it between Tuesday and Wednesday. I put a bid on this rookie Jordan jersey but haven't heard anything from the seller. hardwood frames has the say Kobe jersey for sell at $225 (with best offer option) I offered the $180 but firmly wants $200. I just give up at this point.

I get paid today (Thursday) but the I was looking at a Kobe jersey that retro2heritage had for purchase at $180 but someone purchased it between Tuesday and Wednesday. I put a bid on this rookie Jordan jersey but haven't heard anything from the seller. hardwood frames has the say Kobe jersey for sell at $225 (with best offer option) I offered the $180 but firmly wants $200. I just give up at this point.
Pay the extra $20 that’s sangwich money come on :smh:

You follow the coupon thread? Just wait until Ebay is having one of those 15% off codes

Most dudes who just graduated college take the first job that they get offered, which typically doesn’t pay much.

You can however put it on a CC until you get paid on Friday tho

I agree that while sak needs to sack up and commit...don’t do this. Buy what you can afford, this is what cc companies want you to do

did you contact him directly to buy via PayPal? contact him on IG

keep in mind with fees, hes probably getting closer to $180 selling it for $200 on ebay

also which Jordan do you want and size? theres plenty of steals on Jordan M&N on ebay if you actually look. a size 40 late 80's I forgot the actual one went for like $50. shoulda scooped but wasn't on my phone and my ebay doesn't notify me of ending listings :smh:

keep in mind with fees, hes probably getting closer to $180 selling it for $200 on ebay

also which Jordan do you want and size? theres plenty of steals on Jordan M&N on ebay if you actually look. a size 40 late 80's I forgot the actual one went for like $50. shoulda scooped but wasn't on my phone and my ebay doesn't notify me of ending listings :smh:
I want a Jordan bad I never see these eBay deals u speak of tho

What size Kobe are you looking for? The Villa near me had the white one on sale for $150, I dont know if they ship but its worth a shot

I wear a large (44) in jerseys. I want an away that says 'Bull' on the front. I appreciate you helping me.

LOL at the people saying $20 is not going to make or break a transaction...

I listed some M&N shorts on eBay for fairly cheap and the shorts were brand new with the tags, and this dude has the nerve to email me a lowball message for less than half of what I was listing it for.
I said helllllll nah you tripping, then he ups his offer to 75% of my asking price, I still say no but i was willing to work with him. I offer about 15% off of my already wayyyy below retail price and he's still fighting over $3. Three dollars. At this point i don't want to deal with this clown scumbag anymore and he keeps messaging me everyday to sell it for $3 less than my offer. I tell him I don't even want to sell it to you anymore and he gets all butt hurt.

End of story, I ended up selling the shorts rather quickly for the full asking price BIN. Eff these ebay low ballers smh...

Last edited:
check your ebay page. there's an 10% eBay bucks on app, 8% desktop deal going on now.

Edit: if you make a best offer that’s accepted the eBay bucks still apply. Make sure you pay through the app to get the 10%

Last edited:

You always say this and i've still yet to see a brand new size 40 Jordan go for under retail on ebay.

Yall need to chill on sak. Let dude do what he wants. It's always funny listening to other people tell someone else how or what to do with THEIR money. Yall have no clue on his situation.
Nope

He was in the Jordan 1 thread for years begging someone to sell him Chicago’s for retail and when someone finally offered it up he fronted so yes I will count his motherfing pockets and call him out for the fraud that he is

Nope

He was in the Jordan 1 thread for years begging someone to sell him Chicago’s for retail and when someone finally offered it up he fronted so yes I will count his motherfing pockets and call him out for the fraud that he is

The statement was in general. Doesn’t matter if it was Sak or not.

Nope

Wait.... he was offered Chicagos for RETAIL and PASSED ????

Who's man .....

i remember having the pastrami sandwich from katz and was like 14 bucks for this? it was good but obviously not worth 14 for it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom