Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone have the tmac Orlando swingman? Is it worth it or just get the authentic? Fanatics has it for super cheap might cop

I
Anyone have the tmac Orlando swingman? Is it worth it or just get the authentic? Fanatics has it for super cheap might cop
I had the authentic Reebok jersey when it came out. The swingman at the time did NOT have the stars that were in the material.

I'd say if the M&N swingman has the stars (which it looks like it does) just grab it and save some cash. You're only downgrading the letter/numbers at that point.

How old are those slam magazine cover t shirts? I need that AI but it's sold out & can't find it anywhere.

In case anyone was wondering the code is still active. I really shouldn't buy more shorts and I'm not a fan of the selections of jackets they have in my size (has to be a Chicago jacket). Trying to hold out. It's so hard though...it keeps calling me man.

I like how the ad on NT right now are the two items in my cart.
Screenshot_20180825-112151.jpg
**** off interwebz.

^^^ anyone know if there’s a big difference between medium and Large besides the Grizzlies in the authentic shorts?

I can't be the only one who HATES the gold Jerry West NBA logo, right?

I copped a bunch of shorts, but I just can't get down with the gold NBA logo ones. I woulda copped the bulls pinstripes, the phoenix ones, the miami ones, the knicks ones, etc...

I copped a bunch of shorts, but I just can't get down with the gold NBA logo ones. I woulda copped the bulls pinstripes, the phoenix ones, the miami ones, the knicks ones, etc...
That gold is dope Imo

For me, it depends on the item. It looks great on some things, not so much on others. But, the market loves them, things with the gold logo sell for more.

Y’all boys too hot smh :lol: y’all are gonna get all these orders cancelled. Plus us everybody that really wanted to eat should’ve had ample opportunity during the sale
I really wanted to eat, but I have a blue collar job and couldn't get behind a computer during the day. Tried to cop on my phone during my lunch break and the site was slow as hell, wouldn't let me add anything to cart. So I waited til later that night to get on my laptop, and the site was still having problems. It would log me out of my account, and drop items out of my cart for no reason.

I just so happened to be out last night on south beach and checked this thread at around 4:30AM. Logged in to my account on my phone, and by some miracle the 2 items I wanted were still in my cart. I typed in that code(which still worked) and hit that confirm order button right away. This thread is all love, thanks for letting everybody eat skyizthalimit skyizthalimit :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom