Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I never brought many M&N jerseys back then cuz I couldn't get down with the 250-300 price tag and because there were waaaayyy too many fakes. Would only buy in trusted stores like The Lark lol. But they never had sales...short of using your mouth piece to work a deal, I was paying full price.

The jersey spot at my local Mall, M&N in Philly, and Distant Replays in Atlanta(?) were the only 3 places I would buy my stuff at. I probably bought a majority of stuff from them.

Last edited:
damn that's crazy they bout to drop the black j.will as soon as I just grabbed the purple one I really only settled for purple since they didn't drop the black. oh well gotta get that one too later on tho!

Just went back in the flagship store and picked up the Knicks, really digging this one. I think I may pick up one more shorts tomorrow just gotta decide what team and im done! LOL.

Attachments

• knicks.jpg
    knicks.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 28
If that was there I’d have probably snatched with the 50, that or the other bucks. I was purposely trying not to pay attention the other day so I ain’t spend a k :lol:

How you liking the Heat authentic shorts? I was going to get them, but that silky shiny material kind of swayed me away lol.
It’s black so not that bad. They fit nice. The only shorts I actually kinda don’t like are the wolves pair, they used some weird fufu mesh on em that I’m not really feeling

It’s black so not that bad. They fit nice. The only shorts I actually kinda don’t like are the wolves pair, they used some weird fufu mesh on em that I’m not really feeling

How's the sizing on the Heat? I feel like different teams fit differently....it seems like a short that I'll have to size up since that material doesnt flow like mesh.

21344868-0B73-4610-A7BA-2C1CE7D96701.png
Not sure why they deleted this post. But mannnnnnnnnnn I’ve been waiting on this jersey! I almost feel like I should hold out for the white one, but I won’t
Good timing. MN restocked the bucks and spurs warm up jackets in size 36 today. Ended up pulling the trigger on both using my 40% code. One step closer to another full kit wanker .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom