Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Dope!!! Just picked some stuff up that I didn't need SMFH...

***For some reason M&N didn't charge me tax and gave me free shipping lol!!! (I live in CA and last few times I ordered they always charged me tax which I thought was stupid since the flagship store was in Philly, but the have a warehouse in Irvine, CA apparently. And I thought I had to buy more than $125 to get free shipping, but I removed an item just to see and I got free shipping even though my "Grand Total" was under $125, but my total before discounts was over $125).
They did me like this too. I cawped a replica Home 86 giants LT for $94 flat. :pimp:

I am a big fan of Mitchell and Ness as I have a few vintage pieces a few which you cannot get anymore.

Both the home and away version of Larry Bird's Celtics warmup jacket. The home version is my favorite M&N piece by far.
Both the home and away version of Roger Clemens Red Sox jersey.

I also have one of the new team history Celtics jackets.
Recently obtained a Wade Boggs batting practice Red Sox jersey.

I am looking to get another home Celtics warmup jacket again since a dumb teenager almost ruined the one I had when he spilled ketchup all over it (luckily my wife got all the food stuff out).

Sweet! Bought some heat, blazers and sonics swingmans. Thanks for posting

Same here, I wish the other shorts were on sale, but the other regular priced shorts you can't use the code. Had to make due with the pinstripe bulls and the green and red sonics.

Does that code only work on swingmans?

Code isn’t working for me, am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Just copped good looks :pimp:

Those Lakers Just Dons are nice. I don't know which is better the Yellow one, or that Purple one. I guess that Purple lakers might be good cause it might not get as dirty as fastlol. Why are they $400 and not $500? Man.....I'm tempted but I may not be baller enough to pull the trigger on it. Does anyone know the sizing of the Just Don shorts? Are they basically the same fit as the M&N authentics?

B9160DD2-48ED-4A54-AA65-EF1CEA2738D8.png
If anyone is a small

Back
Top Bottom