Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

i havent been to franklin mills in years? they have other shorts on sale?
They have other shorts on sale but they’re at 100...black suns, white magic, yellow (KD era) Sonics, , green Sonics (kemp era) blue cavs, warriors,..off the top of my head, they may have others

A0A2BF78-ACA7-407F-AE6C-AFE5560D0494.jpeg

Man I would take a t-shirt with that logo on it in a heartbeat. Thay logo (and the quality of the patch) is flames.

grabbed the bape collecdtion in la today. madhouse...was there from 830 am -5 pm -___-

cashiers took unnecessarily long and dragged the line out.

swingmans are stitched fyi and all mesh with holes. the warriors authentic was different in that it was more silky/no holes in the jersey.

the authentic shorts had pockets which was nice!

grabbed a spalding ball but the paint on the white ape is alredy peeling off. TRASH QC for $130 ball. Regret not inspecting before scooping.

Not sure how NY handles releases but this is my first n last try at the LA store for a hyped drop

They have the nerve to make split shorts with home/away bulls and we can't get home bulls shorts? What kind of tomfoolery is this?

So not in any rush to cop, but want a football jersey.

I see fanatics is having 25% off, if im patient will i find much higher savings?

grabbed the bape collecdtion in la today. madhouse...was there from 830 am -5 pm -___-

cashiers took unnecessarily long and dragged the line out.

swingmans are stitched fyi and all mesh with holes. the warriors authentic was different in that it was more silky/no holes in the jersey.

the authentic shorts had pockets which was nice!

grabbed a spalding ball but the paint on the white ape is alredy peeling off. TRASH QC for $130 ball. Regret not inspecting before scooping.

Not sure how NY handles releases but this is my first n last try at the LA store for a hyped drop

The silky material is what MN uses for that era authentic. I’m pretty sure the only thing bape about this collection is their logo. Mitchell and ness probably made the entire collection.

Pretty sure the authentic warriors uni they used was the silky jersey in that era. Not a M&N thing. That's the Bdiddy over AK47 uni.

It was that material. They were part of the Reebok silky jerseys. Just saying these are just your standard Mitchell and ness jerseys with the added bape logo. I don’t think bape did anything else.

Yeah it seems you're paying 30% mark up for the bape camo print and logo, I'm in for the shorts and maybe the Lakers jacket only. The jerseys (TOO ME ) look like middle of the mall / flea market knockoffs from 2003.

Good stock? Was thinking of heading there today for a jersey

i left around 5 pm and lakers, celtics bulls jerseys were sold out. only lakers tees were sold out.

still some of the rest of the jerseys and balls left but a lot of buyers were waiting til everyone got a chance to get a chance at buying everything else up.

lemme know if u go today, would love to see if u ask if i can swap balls cuz mine's print was defective. its a 40 min drive for me -____-

Back
Top Bottom