Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I REALLY hope we get a Rasheed Bullets re-release. It was here and gone when it released. Not sure if it was a limited run, but it wasn't around for a long time.

it was done yearrrs ago (pegasus in harlem era) people just slept cuz it was done when Jay-z iced da jersey era for a while...

it wasn't as bad as you state, i got a procut kemp road, and a 1st run M&N payton & da materials were identical. only problem was da cut was during da baggy era so joint ran real big :lol: i tailored it to a 48+3
Think he was talking about MJ jersey

Finally got one half of my grails. Main logo on the jersey feels way stiffer than I remember my Champion one was, back in the day but no big deal. Now, to find the #8 Kobe from that same finals.

21E74E6C-32BD-495B-8A20-B5D4C571F552.jpeg

with all due respect, how was this your grail? joint was as common as da cold in da jersey era along wit miles/odom clippers & Mcgrady Magic

AZ is weird with their shipping. Ordered the red Bulls and purple Lakers on Xmas eve. Ordered the yellow Lakers shorts 2 days later.

Yellow Lakers arrived today but the other two are still in "pre shipping" status.

Scored a big pickup for me this weekend. USPS came by to deliver it around 3:15pm. Unfortunately my apartment office closed early for New Years today and the mailman couldn’t get in. Have to wait until Wednesday now. :angry:

Still no baby blue or white kobe. I bought a white one when Oneness had the sale they told me they didn’t have it in any size. But someone on here got there’s. And I missed the Jordan. I went on there and it was sold out. I just want a pinstripe with the gold logo that’s not champion.
Lids got the baby blue and rookie kobe on sale 25% off

Can I get a legit check? They look good to me but need NTs expertise. Copped for $51 shipped with the ebay code recently. Thanks in advance
IMG_20190102_121007_908.jpg
IMG_20190102_121006_026.jpg
IMG_20190102_120959_523.jpg
IMG_20190102_121003_862.jpg

IMG_20190102_121001_588.jpg

Back
Top Bottom