Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Steve Francis Rockets
Baron Davis Charlotte

There’s a ton of players that while not hall of famers, are very well liked by either their team’s fanbase or just in general. Think Jordy in Green Bay

Steve Francis Rockets
Baron Davis Charlotte

There’s a ton of players that while not hall of famers, are very well liked by either their team’s fanbase or just in general. Think Jordy in Green Bay
Rod Strickland would be epic!

Steve Francis white rookie jersey is actually a grail of mine. I’ve been hunting eBay for over 2 years hoping one pops up. It’s all 3XL and above. If anyone have a white Steve Francis in a xl (preferably) or large get at me!!

773802FC-CCBD-436B-A010-06D790208247.jpeg
My lids order came today. It shipped very fast actually lol.

Tbh I’d love a few non-superstars. Maybe not Eric Snow, but an orange Bobcats Adam Morrison would be dope
If that's the case you should've copped them when they were available as actual players. I'm sure you know you're on the minority on that front.

If that's the case you should've copped them when they were available as actual players. I'm sure you know you're on the minority on that front.

Seeing as how I was 10 when Morrison was a rookie on the Bobcats, and even younger for the Davis and Francis years that obviously wasn’t possible. Not everyone here is 40.

Seeing as how I was 10 when Morrison was a rookie on the Bobcats, and even younger for the Davis and Francis years that obviously wasn’t possible. Not everyone here is 40.
You don't have to be 40 maybe your parents were lacking in paper and couldn't afford to buy things you liked?

I'd love a DePaul Rod Strickland jersey.

Anyways, is M&N site the only place to find the 96 Finals Jordan jersey? That gonna change?

Buying a kid a jersey he doesn’t fit, with the hope it will and he’ll still want it 15 years later? Come on now, that’s just silly.
Just as silly as wanting them bums in the first place but hey we all got some silly stuff we into. You can have the last word. My point was most people don't want them trash cats on some I'm different challenge and your best chance to cop them type of dudes jersey is when they were playing. You can disagree it's cool.

883583C5-333B-4253-B690-BF6B669DD05E.gif

Did some reorganizing today and pulled out all the different team basketball jerseys i have. I’m on a mission to get 1 jersey from every team.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom