Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not sure why people are surprised about incorrect materials from M&N.

They make fashion jerseys, they aren’t concerned w/ accuracy.

At least they claim a different year than the shorts they put out. Would be weird as **** for them to both be 03 - 04 but in different materials.

Not sure why people are surprised about incorrect materials from M&N.

They make fashion jerseys, they aren’t concerned w/ accuracy.

To be fair, Just Don discussion season just ended. So it's that yearly time to discuss the materials until it becomes shorts season again and people can start going back and forth about pockets. Then, swingmans vs authentics in the Fall and repeat:lol

@HYPR
Speaking of the Wolves shorts and Just Don- that makes it legitimately surprising. The Shorts had the perfect material (sheen mesh) and the Just Don blank was mesh. Everything was literally lined up to for them. The micromesh is totally left field.

Mitchell & Ness is like JB, they can do it right when they feel like it. Unfortunately, that's not very often. IDC either way, that KG getting scooped on sale. Same way I buy retro Jordans that aren't anywhere near the OGs...close enough most of the time.

@HYPR
Speaking of the Wolves shorts and Just Don- that makes it legitimately surprising. The Shorts had the perfect material (sheen mesh) and the Just Don blank was mesh. Everything was literally lined up to for them. The micromesh is totally left field.
so the just don blank was mesh?

:rollin

@HYPR

Nothing M&N does surprises me anymore.

They've been total garbage for a long time now and they'll continue to be garbage because most people simply don't care about details and they’ll buy it anyway.

This is really just a slap in the face, tho, because like you said, they used the correct material for the shorts.

So, why in the actual **** are they using a different material for the jersey?

Then, swingmans vs authentics in the Fall and repeat:lol:

Ah, my favorite season in this thread.

M&N “authentics” are about as authentic as Canal Street Louis Vuitton bags.

Last edited by a moderator:

They've been total garbage for a long time now and they'll continue to be garbage because most people simply don't care about details and they’ll buy it anyway.

This is really just a slap in the face, tho, because like you said, they used the correct material for the shorts.

They must’ve got some info or someone over there is a moron and said that the first year of the new design was same material as the KG rookie

Someone messed up because it cannot be that hard before spending tens of thousands of dollars producing a completely incorrect jersey

They used up all the correct mesh making those trash Just Don’t blanks, that’s the only thing I can think of.

It is what it is with Mitchell and Ness. Go on the comment section of their ig for this jersey and most the people commenting are using the emoji and creaming their pants because they either don’t know about the inaccuracies nor don’t care.

I only saw one person on there calling them out about it being inaccurate. I’m surprised they didn’t delete the comment. If it was the flagship stores ig, that comment would’ve been deleted so fast.

After watching that Fyre Fest documentary, I realized they can actually filter out words in their comment section so it wouldn't get posted. I'm sure they do this also.

Now looking at those Bulls tear away pants...pass. How you have a drawstring on those man?

But it wasn't part of the original design lol. I've had tearaway pants before and this was a first to see. I'm not a fan of it, but looking at the team uni tearaways they have, they seem like a fashion design interpretation of the official uniform with the exception of the 91 ASG pants. I'm disappointed but not surprised. Hopefully the actual ones will come back. I knew I should have copped those lakers tearaways that sat on the site years ago....

They used up all the correct mesh making those trash Just Don’t blanks, that’s the only thing I can think of.
they will never admit it

they will say look at the years!!!! THERES A DIFFERENCE! when really, there wasn't a difference. normal meshed always used by Starter or whoever had it in 1997 then reebok then Adidas. MESH

oh well, done *****ing about it. glad they got the shorts right, I still need those. got some extra cash to spend so if anyone sees em for the low plz holler at me

It is what it is with Mitchell and Ness. Go on the comment section of their ig for this jersey and most the people commenting are using the emoji and creaming their pants because they either don’t know about the inaccuracies nor don’t care.

I only saw one person on there calling them out about it being inaccurate. I’m surprised they didn’t delete the comment. If it was the flagship stores ig, that comment would’ve been deleted so fast.

I called them out a couple of years ago about a jersey on IG. They jumped all over me, as well as a couple of other pip squeaks. Surprised they didn't block me.

Ah, my favorite season in this thread.

M&N “authentics” are about as authentic as Canal Street Louis Vuitton bags.
Lol I wouldn’t go that far

I called them out a couple of years ago about a jersey on IG. They jumped all over me, as well as a couple of other pip squeaks. Surprised they didn't block me.

I complained on fb about how they messed up the #12 Jordan, and they tried to act like they were right with their "research" by showing a picture of a stitched nike version. Some guy named Ziad had a lot of negative things to say about the collectors on there, and eventually blocked me. They wouldn't just admit they were wrong.

Back
Top Bottom