Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone got pics of a white authentic John Riggins jersey? Trying to prove to my boy his joint fake but I can’t find any pics.

I seen pics of burgundy but I need the white

Hardwood fames took my offer for $180 shipped on the blue 1999-00 Iverson jersey. Same price I would’ve paid if I waited til a potential fathers day sale. Just need the black one now and I’ll be good for a while.

It is. Barring some crazy new releases I need these and I’ll calm down for a while lmao.

Black jason Williams kings (white j will if m&n ever releases it)
Black 97-98 Iverson (can’t do the dazzle material era jerseys)
White 03-04 Kobe
Gold Kobe 24 and purple 09 finals patch Kobe.

Football wise both randy moss Vikings jerseys would be nice.

It is. Barring some crazy new releases I need these and I’ll calm down for a while lmao.

White 03-04 Kobe

Any reason you won't go for the OG's of these?

You could probably find a double knit majestic authentic or even a cool base jersey (I believe the White Sox wore cool base in 2008 when Griffey was on the team) and get it customized into a Griffey. Most those blank authentics don’t go for that much either.

i may have to go that route

White 03-04 Kobe

They need to do the finals 2010 gold... the last that Kobe won

Just don put up the blazers and nuggets joints. I’m so tempted to cop both with his expensive *** shipping :smh:

You could probably find a double knit majestic authentic or even a cool base jersey (I believe the White Sox wore cool base in 2008 when Griffey was on the team) and get it customized into a Griffey. Most those blank authentics don’t go for that much either.

i tell dudes that ALLLL da time.

MLB wise, older run majestic authentics can usually easily be had. Sometimes even for less than what an older run on field hat goes for.

I collect older run wool mlb on fields (I really don’t care for the remakes) but those og wool on fields go for quite a bit at times while the prices for older authentics are more reasonable.

They actually did make a Sabonis, O'Neal, and Stoudemire Blazers jersey...but they're swingmans, Stoudemire not in my size tho... smh

Just copped a 97 home Ken Griffey Jr from Jeffersons for $112. Not a fan of the patches on that one, so I might have to replace them, maybe not, but it was a hell of a deal I just couldn't ignore.

:lol:

I just went to their site to see what they have and that pop up about so and so from ____ purchased Ken Griffey Jersey popped up

You from BK? :lol:

Just copped a 97 home Ken Griffey Jr from Jeffersons for $112. Not a fan of the patches on that one, so I might have to replace them, maybe not, but it was a hell of a deal I just couldn't ignore.

Damn it. I need a Medium in that.

:lol:

I just went to their site to see what they have and that pop up about so and so from ____ purchased Ken Griffey Jersey popped up

You from BK? :lol:

Yessir lol . I always wondered if that was some BS marketing ploy to make it look good while you browse the site :lol:

5DC55B06-38C5-4CAD-BC3C-2F85E35633BB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom