Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

- Is there a market for size 52-56 jerseys from the M&N early-mid 2000s era?
- Are hipster still paying #TheHigh for champion replicas? I found a Kemp Sonics and Kidd Suns from my childhood days.

Interesting

Yeah these are all like 2002-2005 drops. Obviously not expecting a lot but would be cool if I got something for them, either that or donate them.

Thats why I'm asking :lol:

Oh yea lol.
There's a market for those.

I seen people selling those on ig.
Search #championjerseys

There's a s*** load

Wore these Today

20190501_105918.jpg

Don’t know for sure. They were on the website for a day and then were taken down. I called the website, because I wanted to buy them, and they told me they were taken down because the wrong logo was on the shorts and they were recalled. Wanted em bad.

Glad I got mine when I did for that 50% off. :pimp:
Never knew that was why they were never online.Thanks for the info.

PO

Anyone know where MLB authentic shorts are available? Looking for Mets ones specifically. Should have jumped on an eBay listing awhile back and now seems like they dried up.

I'll take pics tomorrow and post them here. Stuff like Chargers Lance Alworth, Dr. J Sixers, Wes Unseld Bullets, Lenny Wilkins Sonics, some warmups, also the first retro run of Nike x Dream Team 1992 MJ jerseys, LBJ 04 Team USA.
Yeah post pics. May be interested in some.

Anyone have an authentic Randall Cunningham in a large??? Bought an XL earlier this week, tried it on when it got here today, and it’s way too big. If anyone has a large in LA or nearby and is down to swap or sell for a fair price please hit me.

- Is there a market for size 52-56 jerseys from the M&N early-mid 2000s era?
- Are hipster still paying #TheHigh for champion replicas? I found a Kemp Sonics and Kidd Suns from my childhood days.
what do you got in a 52?

EDIT
**didnt see you responded to this already**

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom