Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

If they were to do another $100 jersey sale we would clean out their inventory this time no doubt. I would cop about 10 of em

MN taking forever to release some bonds stuff so I found a bnwt Matt Williams bp jersey on eBay for dirt cheap, stripped off the numbers and letters, and sent it to the dreamshop to turn it into a bonds. The amount i spent to do all this came out to be just a few bucks above retail MN is charging for the Williams jersey.

43CB0687-CB72-4FDC-B760-0040B0FD2533.jpeg
EA59D0EE-5205-4A12-930B-474C70826C28.jpeg
EDDD80F8-9695-4735-AC0E-33C66498BFF9.jpeg
9C9E7FAB-962D-4EBE-9668-E4C5E6B608CD.jpeg

Attachments

• 40BCB87F-FD58-4503-B2A4-A632DF2B7246.jpeg
    40BCB87F-FD58-4503-B2A4-A632DF2B7246.jpeg
    482.9 KB · Views: 2
Agreed. I’d love that Morgan astros wool buy don’t think I’ll be getting that unless we see a big discount come our way

That’s one of the few I’m looking at and living in Houston. I’m a die hard yankee fan, but have always had a soft spot for for the Astros, so I need to grab that.

Copped a Don shorts with that 10% off returning it to re order it again with that 30 off which sucks... I emailed them about adjusting it so no additional shipping for returns lol... they won’t answer back... the 30% works on the Just Dons all stars both shorts

Was gonna try to hold off to splurge on the Father’s Day sale but my wife gave me the green light to just cop the LT Giants jersey and go wild on the Father’s Day sale if it’s a big one.

That’s one of the few I’m looking at and living in Houston. I’m a die hard yankee fan, but have always had a soft spot for for the Astros, so I need to grab that.
going to my first astros game next month when the blue jays come to town and would loved to have had that to rock. I’m a a reds fan so he’s one of my all time favorites

I’ll prolly end up getting the ‘91 bagwell BP for the game

Lol I feel like this is repeated every few months. They made authentics 5+ years ago, asked them about a year or two if they were restocking anytime soon and they said no. Haven't seen a Stockton in a 40 in years. Bout to just cave and cop the swingman, can't wait much longer.

Lol I feel like this is repeated every few months. They made authentics 5+ years ago, asked them about a year or two if they were restocking anytime soon and they said no. Haven't seen a Stockton in a 40 in years. Bout to just cave and cop the swingman, can't wait much longer.
Ew the swingman lol...I kid I kid. Seems like the put alot of exclusions on this 30% sale.

grabbed the '91 Bagwell BP off MLB today. Their sale price w/ my free 2 day shipping was $12 cheaper than M&N.

The white lines on the shorts are a product of the sublimation process. Any of the shorts with printed graphics will have the white lines. It starts out as white mesh and they print/dye the graphics onto the material. When they stitch the shorts together, the folds cause the white to come through. Unavoidable.

Back
Top Bottom