Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Let me drop this pick up post then y’all get back to Aubrey...Blazers Jus Don came in from oneness. These gettin heavy action this summer...
Interesting tid bit, to me atleast. When I ordered my Warriors joints from Jus Don website, they came in a draw string bag, from Oneness, just a plastic bag. Oneness keep the bags or just a nice touch from Jus Don?? ...anyway...
6549D894-FB06-46E8-8283-A74EBCE415B2.jpeg

I was so bummed that my size was unavailable. Sometimes I find the just don designs to be a bit much. But this one is clean and simple. Very wearable.

That’s an authentic? I thought for sure it was custom. The font of the numbers and name look off to me. Maybe cause it’s a 52 and he probably had it tailored. I thought for sure it was custom

It's an authentic and accurate. Here's a gamer reference from our trusty friend Layupshot:

dellcurry01_front.jpg dellcurry01_back.jpg

His 52 is really short but I'm not sure it's tailored. The first 1-2 years in the early 2000s, Nike made their authentics SUPER short. It's a good indicator for which exact year it was made (including the tagging differences).

Here is a retail from Hardwoodframes, for example:

s-l1600.jpg

Little story here
http://news.sportslogos.net/2019/05/31/from-a-collector-to-courtside-how-drake-got-his-curry-jersey/

Can't believe there are actually del curry collectors out there. Dude was solid. But worth thousands? It's so obscure, I guess it might be.

Appreciate the link.

I'm shocked it's authentic. The font looks like trash. I said a few pages earlier, I hated this Raptors jersey. Didn't look good. I almost bought a Rafer Alston jersey back in 03 or 05, I couldn't do it cause the jersey was garbage. Now I wish I did but oh well.

The guy who owned this has literally thousands of jerseys and tons of other random sports stuff, he's basically a hoarder.

Yep, dude has (edited) photos of his collection and his home is kinda disgusting.

Props to him getting a big payday on this dell curry jersey. But in my opinion he needs professional help.

Sidenote, I swear he’s bid on every Mets jersey I’ve listed on ebay

Last edited:
Yep, dude has youtube vids of his collection and his home is kinda disgusting.

Props to him getting a big payday on this dell curry jersey. But in my opinion he needs professional help.

Sidenote, I swear he’s bid on every Mets jersey I’ve listed on ebay

Curious if you have a link to a vid, i dont remember seeing those, i did remember an article about him from a few years back, he had stuff piled on his couch, bed, hallway, etc. it was wild.

Here's the link...

https://mlblogssnaggingbaseballs.wordpress.com/2012/01/03/ben-weil/

Last edited:
Curious if you have a link to a vid, i dont remember seeing those, i did remember an article about him from a few years back, he had stuff piled on his couch, bed, hallway, etc. it was wild.

Here's the link...

https://mlblogssnaggingbaseballs.wordpress.com/2012/01/03/ben-weil/
Yikes. Wish I read this 5 years ago. This is sad

Sell everything you got and get out of the windowless slums v

Sadly most of it is so priceless to the point of being worth mere pennies. Heck most of what he bought may be have bought cheaply. It's a dangerous spiral hoping you have something of value eventually. His Curry come up is once in a decade ordeal.

Yikes. Wish I read this 5 years ago. This is sad

Sell everything you got and get out of the windowless slums v

Sadly most of it is so priceless to the point of being worth mere pennies. Heck most of what he bought may be have bought cheaply. It's a dangerous spiral hoping you have something of value eventually. His Curry come up is once in a decade ordeal.

I'm not sure what his living situation is now, but I know he's married (I think his wife is pretty attractive and is cool with whatever he does). The article is about 7 years old so he must have a mansion to fit all the new things he's surely bought.

I'm not sure what his living situation is now, but I know he's married (I think his wife is pretty attractive and is cool with whatever he does). The article is about 7 years old so he must have a mansion to fit all the new things he's surely bought.
The curry photo looks like a 12x12 room (as do his other recent jersey photos). Maybe his stash is still at his mom's place? Of course dude is friends with the HR ball hock Hample. Weirdos tend to attract other weirdos. Weird situation all around. Dude must have a great job and the wife lives in her own place. First time hearing about dude
So I'm intrigued.

I sold that mikepiazza dude a few of my Mets jerseys in the past. Like another poster mentioned above me. He’s bid on damn near every Mets jersey I’ve done auctions for on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom