Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

So it looks like M&N is doin 40% off in store only next week...
Mayyybe they’ll bless us out of towners for a few days online...

New pick ups.
IMG_20190607_172809.jpg IMG_20190607_172826.jpg IMG_20190607_172903.jpg IMG_20190605_172043.jpg IMG_20190605_172113.jpg

So it looks like M&N is doin 40% off in store only next week...
Mayyybe they’ll bless us out of towners for a few days online...

I dm’ed the flagship off of their IG story about us out of towners and they essentially said to email their customer service and put it in their ear for future reference.

Pisses me off they stopped doing phone orders. Like damn, just deal with the minor inconvenience for the few days out the year you do the sale promotions in store.

Pisses me off they stopped doing phone orders. Like damn, just deal with the minor inconvenience for the few days out the year you do the sale promotions in store.
That inconvenience is more than minor, IMO. Sucks for the customer, but I think that's one that just needs to be chalked up. What other companies do in store over the phone orders? Hell, most companies won't even check the physical store for stock and will only rely on what the system tells them.

Anyone swinging by the flagship store any time soon and willing to help a fellow NTer out? Looking for a pair of authentic Raptors shorts in a L or XL. I’d appreciate it.

Yeah, if anyone is headed to the store and is willing to help out, please send me a P.M. One or two pairs I'm looking to get. One of them for sure not available in the online stock.

I’m in Philly this weekend and the sale hasn’t started yet. Right now they got NBA apparel 20% off but think if you spend $300, you get 35% off. I would only mess with it at 50% off anyway.

Man **** chargebacks, ****s are such an inconvenience to deal with. I had to resort to some over the line e vigilante stuff to get the buyers to cancel them the times I had them happen to me on eBay. Just an unnecessary inconvenience all around.

M&N’s website should just consistently run the same promo sales as the brick and mortar store do though. Sucks missing out on decent sales just because I don’t live in Philly.

I hate how they do bigger sales in store and it leaves us out of staters SOL. Maybe you should expand your brand and open up stores outside of philly. They’d probably do better business. But I agree, they should definitely run the same promo in store and online.

I hate how they do bigger sales in store and it leaves us out of staters SOL. Maybe you should expand your brand and open up stores outside of philly. They’d probably do better business. But I agree, they should definitely run the same promo in store and online.
I think it’s different entities in store and online. It’s definitely different inventory. Same thing when they have 40% online, that sale isn’t in store. It’s weird, I agree. Why not do 40% online. I’d rack up, but right now I’m protesting out of spite.

A lot of companies, the brick and mortar is different inventory an ran separately from the online site. Barnes and Noble comes to mind (I personally know lol). M&N did us a favor doing phone orders, but this day and age, I don’t blame them for stopping phone orders.

It sucks but I understand. I agree, they should keep the sales the same. But it also might be intentional to keep the Philly store more exclusive.

The flagship store already is more exclusive. There’s only one and it’s in philly. There’s not need to make it feel any more exclusive then it already is.

The in store sale starts tomorrow. If any is going to head there and is willing to help a fellow NTer out, I’d greatly appreciate some help on some authentic Raptors shorts and Rockets swingman shorts.

The no phone orders stuff sucks. If it really stopped due to fraudulent chargebacks I’m pissed.

They don’t know me personally off of phone orders, but I had to have dropped a few thousand on phone orders during sales before they shut it down. That should count for something. Those Spurs shorts have been tempting me, but Ima hold off strictly outta principle.

Back
Top Bottom