Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They did the Black Authentic kings shorts. They’re just hard to find now. I regret passing on them a few times. It’s a seller on eBay who has them in xxl for $85 shipped obo. I could fit either a large or xl otherwise I would’ve bought those by now.
Link?

The all black? I've only seen the swingman version on their site. The authentics were never posted online. I called M&N once when someone posted they were at the flagship store but the person said they were sold-out in my size.

Well both you & cedric ceballos cedric ceballos are right. It was posted online, but only for a day according to @big dav 17.

"Apparently" they used the wrong logo on the shorts & not the logo from that year, so they took them down.

I'm just happy they had my size at the Flagship when i asked Guccishades Guccishades about them when he was there last August. Thats 50% was clutch. :pimp::lol:

PO

Last edited:
Wish they’d restock those Jazz shorts. Need to pull the trigger on those nets and timberwolves shorts soon. Need to get those white raptors and pinstripe rockets swingmans too. Just too much I want lol.

Who wants the oop?
IMG_20190704_125338776.jpg

What’s funny is that M&N will pull the Kings shorts off the racks over a possible wrong logo but will continue to sell the black Twolves jerseys with the wrong material

And this "error" was last year I believe. Should've been fixed and re-released by now, especially with the swingman version being out. M&N doesn't run on common sense.

Am I the only one who has no idea what people are talking about with the Kings shorts lol. What is the issue with them?

Is the logo on the Kings Authentic shorts they released wrong?

Am I the only one who has no idea what people are talking about with the Kings shorts lol. What is the issue with them?

Last summer M&N released the Sac Kings all black swingman and authentic shorts. While I never saw them, the authentics were apparently on M&N's site for 1 day and were randomly removed like po2345 po2345 indicated earlier. Guccishades Guccishades mentioned he saw them in-store at the M&N flagship, while they were running a 50% in-store sale. po2345 po2345 called and did a phone order and gave me the heads up. When I called a little later that day they had them but my size (Medium) was sold-out.

I found it odd that they weren't on the site and so "limited" but thats because they apparently pulled them after realizing they used the wrong logo and not the one from the 1998-1999 lockout season. Looking at pics from that year and comparing to the pics in that listing cedric ceballos cedric ceballos linked, I don't see the error. The right logo(s) were used.

EDIT: And I'm guessing an NTer bought that one pair on eBay after all the talk about them over the past few hours. :lol:

Is Mitchell and Ness only making sizes up to a 2XL now in shorts? I've noticed that it seems like every release I catch only ever has those sizes available, but I was figuring that I was just late to the party on some releases.

Is Mitchell and Ness only making sizes up to a 2XL now in shorts? I've noticed that it seems like every release I catch only ever has those sizes available, but I was figuring that I was just late to the party on some releases.

I think so, it wasn't like that now it is it seems. Idk. I might just have to take a trip down to the store next week and ask some questions about that, maybe the in store inventory is different.

Back
Top Bottom