Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

^ same here... whatever 3 dollars worth of dr pepper... i drank one and will give the other to my boss... i like dr pepper anyway so gives me a reason to drink it lol

did you also get the 5x fan cash? if so, that's usually available right away. Get another dr. pepper code, and stack it on something else. + raise.com discount gc. Just saying.

Yeah I got the fan cash thing but I think im good for now, got what I needed, I think that DR Pepper thing last for another few weeks

F35AD139-922D-4D62-8E76-B9E54D24EC39.jpeg
Copped the hat, great quality for $25

I wonder if I can get a price adjustment if I snag a Dr. Pepper and call and apply it later since it won't even ship until 8/30?

I wonder if I can get a price adjustment if I snag a Dr. Pepper and call and apply it later since it won't even ship until 8/30?

Don't go the price adjustment route. The truth is those jerseys shouldn't be included in the discount codes. Re-order and cancel your first order is the best route, if you want to keep the codes working.

Anyone know when the Olympic stuff will hit sales? Not trying to pay retail
Marked down price? Hard to say.

Discount eligible? Seems like it already is. I know I got 10 percent off on M&N last night. Folks using 30 percent at Fanatics.

I guess the question is will it qualify for a discount on black Friday or not?

are the ones on NBA and fanatics just pre-orders since its not shipping til 30th? thinking if i should cancel my order from m&n.

Back
Top Bottom