Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They sent me two emails with tracking numbers for both jerseys I ordered. As of right now my money is still refunded and they haven’t charged me again. I got one package coming next Tuesday, the other next Wednesday.

What size if they actually send you both :nerd:

just picked up the black bulls 97-98 swingman shorts off eb for 51 shipped. been wanting them with pockets for a while now.

*20% off code when you text DEALS to 88757.

As suspected Champs sent me a BP Jersey

Attachments

• C1C5DFC9-EA27-4123-BF0C-4151E3609249.jpeg
    C1C5DFC9-EA27-4123-BF0C-4151E3609249.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 33
What size if they actually send you both :nerd:

XXL. If I get the bp jerseys like the other dude who commented did, Ima just send them back if I get charged again. If they don’t charge me, Ima likely throw them on eBay or keep them for trade bait.

Order went from “Ready for UPS” to “Canceled” under my orders tab. Sucks, but if they’re sending out bp jerseys I’d better get that $15 email.

If I get the bp jerseys which I likely will seeing the comments in here and they charge me again ima be pissed because they sent me something I didn’t order and are inconveniencing me by having me go out my way to send them back to them to get a refund. I would’ve rather just had them refund me and not send me anything in that case.

:lol: at those *******s sending BP jerseys.

Haven’t got a cancellation yet but I’m taking that straight back to champs for a refund if it’s a BP.

:lol: at those *******s sending BP jerseys.

Haven’t got a cancellation yet but I’m taking that straight back to champs for a refund if it’s a BP.

I really don't want to do that because my buddy manages my Champs and I don't want to put it on his dailies, but I also don't wanna wait a month to get my money back lol.

I’m needing to trim down my M&N jersey and shorts collection. Haven’t sold anything in years. Is eBay still the best platform for sellers ?

What a chump move by Champs. Still haven’t gotten my package. I’ll take the BP for free, but more than likely they will charge me. Maybe I’ll just kill my credit card. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom