Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

MJ home and away rookie jerseys from Mitchell & Ness.
20191004_184537.jpg

20191004_184623.jpg

I got it for $180. I wish the gold version had either the 09 or 2010 finals patch. Ima likely eventually cop it whenever I can get it under $200.

Well the bape jerseys didn't last long. Had a 2xl dodgers in cart went to check out and gone. Damn bots.

Can anyone please comment on the Mitchell and Ness baseball jersey sizing? Don't want to buy the wrong size haha

using a desktop, i got in right when they loaded on the site at 8am PST. checkout was smooth for me for some reason.

I was on desktop too. I got the the jersey at 801 tired to check out at 802 and they were gone. But I was going for 2xl maybe they didn't have a bunch.

Ain't paying resell. Folks asking between 400 to 700 for a 2xl. I'll wait it out. Not paying more than 300 shipped.

I hate to be mean but why you guys feeding into the frenzy, and paying premium for a batting practice jersey? It's nothing more than just "swingman" quality with an embroidered monkey. I'm just laughing inside why suckers be spending $400+

Can anyone please comment on the Mitchell and Ness baseball jersey sizing? Don't want to buy the wrong size haha

I don't know if you buy jerseys from M&N a lot but for football and baseball they are close to the same sizing but the basketball jerseys are running slimmer and require sizing up one. But that's just my experience.

I guess it depends which type you buy. The BP jerseys are short and wide (I stay away from those) and the wool jawns run the same as the regular, imo. Personally I’m a 40 in Baseball and Basketball and I’m 6’0 165

Back
Top Bottom