Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Copped a FSR (s-xl) of these for $11.xx each. Going to turn these into poor man Just Don shorts with my local tackle twill guy for under a $100 each!

Attachments

• EG8rKQXUwAAeAfa.jpg
    EG8rKQXUwAAeAfa.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 140
Can I get an assist with a legit check? Not too familiar with NFL jerseys. I'm thinking this looks Fugazi....

Attachments

• image000000-1.jpg
    image000000-1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 46
  • image000000 2.jpg
    image000000 2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 44
  • image000000-2.jpg
    image000000-2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 181
  • image000000-3.jpg
    image000000-3.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 190
Can I get an assist with a legit check? Not too familiar with NFL jerseys. I'm thinking this looks Fugazi....

Sorry bro it’s fake. If you keep an eye out eBay should have one for a good price. I got one for $35 on eBay. Just need to add the last name on the back and gtg.

Sorry bro it’s fake. If you keep an eye out eBay should have one for a good price. I got one for $35 on eBay. Just need to add the last name on the back and gtg.

Definitely will be perusing that some more to see if I can find that for the low. Thanks for letting me know.

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but Raiders jerseys should never have the shiny material. Also the numbers/letters on the home jerseys should have horizontal lines that you should be able to see in pics. Just trying to help make your search easier.

Here’s an example of the lines. There are two jerseys here because I was trying to show Fanatics that their custom Elite jerseys aren’t up to par with the premade ones.

7B1051A8-65E2-46FE-B6B1-AB1356FDAA8F.jpeg
F1918938-0634-4B70-A01D-8EE5E7775952.jpeg

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but Raiders jerseys should never have the shiny material. Also the numbers/letters on the home jerseys should have horizontal lines that you should be able to see in pics. Just trying to help make your search easier.

Here’s an example of the lines. There are two jerseys here because I was trying to show Fanatics that their custom Elite jerseys aren’t up to par with the premade ones.

All newer jerseys have the dazzle (ribbed) twill which has the lines on it. Color can vary even with retail versions. I’m not sure exactly when Raiders switches to dazzle but older M&N Raiders actually incorrectly use the dazzle instead of normal silver twill. Here she examples of the variance on the color of the numbering, note top black one is my older retail with standard twill.

AB30147E-481E-48CA-8417-BD0E4BE4A2D2.jpeg
357CFE57-6066-4DCF-9DD3-68CCC64AD70A.jpeg

All newer jerseys have the dazzle (ribbed) twill which has the lines on it. Color can vary even with retail versions. I’m not sure exactly when Raiders switches to dazzle but older M&N Raiders actually incorrectly use the dazzle instead of normal silver twill. Here she examples of the variance on the color of the numbering, note top black one is my older retail with standard twill.

AB30147E-481E-48CA-8417-BD0E4BE4A2D2.jpeg
357CFE57-6066-4DCF-9DD3-68CCC64AD70A.jpeg
It’s interesting that the black numbers even used that material on the twill at one point in time. Doesn’t seem like the newer Nike ones use that on the black numbers.

It’s interesting that the black numbers even used that material on the twill at one point in time. Doesn’t seem like the newer Nike ones use that on the black numbers.

Yup, on field version white is supposed to be silver ribbed with black tackle twill. Only one of the Reeboks I own is correct that way. Even number sizing is wrong on most Reeboks. You can tell the cutting corner they did back then. Only Nike I have seen with both in dazzle twill are early customs probably using old stock until Nike materials came in.

Back
Top Bottom