Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Which is the proper tag?
7F203161-55A1-4879-ADA9-EBA4760BF812.png
D00DD3F8-4052-47A8-9EC0-09A116747F0A.png

Yeah, we need more details on the outlet store. Anything worth going? Authentic jerseys and shorts? Prices? Might need to go check it out. Thanks for letting us know they have a store there.

Just purchased an authentic Jason Williams Heat jersey from macys website for $105 using the buy more save more deal... not too bad

Does anyone own a Mitchell and Ness hoodie that can comment on sizing?

I think I am going to buy the Lakers x Takashi Murakami hoodie on stockx but want to know what size I should get.

I am 5'8 150lb for reference and debating a small or medium.

Does anyone own a Mitchell and Ness hoodie that can comment on sizing?

I think I am going to buy the Lakers x Takashi Murakami hoodie on stockx but want to know what size I should get.

I am 5'8 150lb for reference and debating a small or medium.
Small or medium? :lol:

You need a large man

Just purchased an authentic Jason Williams Heat jersey from macys website for $105 using the buy more save more deal... not too bad
nice too bad everything that's left is a 36 :lol:

still shocked they sold those Duncan and DRob for the low so quick

Damn, they running that small?
I’m the same height and weight

I’d look a fool if I tried to wear a small or medium

But if you like you clothes to fit really tight then I guess go with what you normally wear it’s TTS

25055AB8-4E92-445A-9A5F-53C86692D074.png
I hate that they went to this smaller font. Would’ve already copped if it was the normal sized lettering but now I’m contemplating

Can who picked up the recent Bape x MLB baseball jackets anyone comment on the sizing please? Looking to pick one up

Back
Top Bottom